About Valzacard's powers

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
lunatictaker

About Valzacard's powers

Hello again guys, sorry for making another threat askin bout stuffs like this.
Back in around 2009-2011, when SRW was still prominent, the Valzacard was often regarded as the most powerful OG unit, not just because of its performance in game, but it's lore as well. Some of my acquaintances on my main forum at that time stated that the guy is able to use more "aspects" of "something-Solomon Key" than the Astranagant/Dis-Astra, which means not only time-space related but something more, too bad that I didnt ask him for more clear details
Recently I found out that JP wikias can provide sufficient data even about the OGs of SRW, for example the Raftclans and Adamatron, but there is very few data about the Valzacard. So I have decided to come here and ask for experts' opinions, hope that you guys dont feel bothered and can extend a hand to me :D
Kuruni

Re: About Valzacard's powers

Nothing much, really. However, many of SRW Originals get much more detail when they appear in OG series, so we might learn much more about it in 3rd OG.
My girlfriend was a loli.
MythSearcher

lunatictaker wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 pm Hello again guys, sorry for making another threat askin bout stuffs like this.
Back in around 2009-2011, when SRW was still prominent, the Valzacard was often regarded as the most powerful OG unit, not just because of its performance in game, but it's lore as well. Some of my acquaintances on my main forum at that time stated that the guy is able to use more "aspects" of "something-Solomon Key" than the Astranagant/Dis-Astra, which means not only time-space related but something more, too bad that I didnt ask him for more clear details
Recently I found out that JP wikias can provide sufficient data even about the OGs of SRW, for example the Raftclans and Adamatron, but there is very few data about the Valzacard. So I have decided to come here and ask for experts' opinions, hope that you guys dont feel bothered and can extend a hand to me :D
https://srw.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/%E3%83%B4% ... C%E3%83%89
The CRE wiki being the most detailed SRW wiki.
lunatictaker

MythSearcher wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:17 am
lunatictaker wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 pm Hello again guys, sorry for making another threat askin bout stuffs like this.
https://srw.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/%E3%83%B4% ... C%E3%83%89
The CRE wiki being the most detailed SRW wiki.
aye thanks, it was on this wiki I found the info about Val, but it was also vague T.T