Mobile Suit Gundam U.C. ENGAGE

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Mafty

Mobile Suit Gundam U.C. ENGAGE

So is there any word on if this game was be available globally, or just in Japan?
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam U.C. ENGAGE

From what I have read UC Engage will remain Asia only. You would need a western company to actually release it here. There is a youtube channel called KY\\JustKY and he has all the story of UC Engage so far translated with English subs for anyone that wants to know what is going on. Main character of the original story is called Pesce Montagne and she starts out as a Flanagan Institute trainee that is a pretty bad pilot and a low level newtype. We follow her life after the OYW as she starts to work as a test pilot for Anaheim Electronics in UC 0082. Lot of side characters from the anime series show up as support characters. I was surprised that the story is not half baked for a mobile gundam game. I enjoyed the Pesce original story, characters and new MS. Wish it had been a 6 or 12 episode OVA instead of a mobile game

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... R5hlk6SE8j
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
Mafty

As of October , Bandai will release Engage on various apps in English and Chinese internationally.

Honestly the game looks so cool, and it's rarer for Gundam games to get international releases.
MKW69

Is there a list of upcoming Events on the base of Japanese version and like best units etc, and when they will be available?
Mafty

So how does this game work exactly? The App Store suggests it's free, with "In Game" purchases, so how much is available on the free version?