The Official Gundam 00 Mecha Thread Unit 11

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
hdiuy

Oh, just curious why didnt the smoke affect the Ahead as well when Patrick fired it .
Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy!!!
azrael

hdiuy wrote:Oh, just curious why didnt the smoke affect the Ahead as well when Patrick fired it .
Probably because it moved out of the way when they threw the smoke bombs.
Laevatein

Xanadu wrote:Seriously though, wtc are GN particles....I thought they were solar related because of them being called solar furnices yet I really don't see how solar particles can cause people to have newtype encounters like that...
Because despite the name, "Solar Furnaces" have nothing to do with the Sun. All the official info on GN Drives pretty much points out that their operation has nothing to do with anything related to solar activity. For one, what are solar particles anyway? :lol:
hdiuy

azrael wrote:
hdiuy wrote:Oh, just curious why didnt the smoke affect the Ahead as well when Patrick fired it .
Probably because it moved out of the way when they threw the smoke bombs.
Hmm probably so. Weird thing is that i didn't see the Ahead moving away when the smoke envelope the Ahead and 00 gundam.
Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy!!!
Recon 5

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST wrote:wow, so Saji ain't a half bad pilot, at least he didn't bite the big one while under fire, and wow, the Raiser whooped an Ahead without even trying, that thing is gonna be insane when Setsuna goes all out, did anyone notice that the connectors to the drives from the Raiser seemed to have orange conduits?
We know that he can pilot a space delivery van :D . Also, I wonder how much of the dodging Haro was doing. If it could keep the Dynames and Cherudim relatively safe, it should be able to dodge frontal attacks with no problem.

Also, I imagine that maintenance is going to be a problem now that Krung Thep is out of the picture.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
azrael

hdiuy wrote:Hmm probably so. Weird thing is that i didn't see the Ahead moving away when the smoke envelope the Ahead and 00 gundam.
If you step through the sequence, you can see the Ahead disengaging 00 Gundam as the bombs come into the scene.
RedBlitz

Recon 5 wrote:We know that he can pilot a space delivery van :D . Also, I wonder how much of the dodging Haro was doing. If it could keep the Dynames and Cherudim relatively safe, it should be able to dodge frontal attacks with no problem.

Also, I imagine that maintenance is going to be a problem now that Krung Thep is out of the picture.
My guess is that Haro was calculating everything and all Saji had to do was follow his/it's predictions.

As for the maintenance... well we saw in this episode that CB has alot more members then we all thought, I wouldnt be surprised if they had a few more of these asteroid bases. An organization that's been around for a few hundred years must have more then 1 major base!

And thist might be a crazy theory... but i'm starting to think that the 00-Raizer combination is going to act like somekind of big Zero system. Combining the mind of Setsuna and Saji to fight more effectively, the "We are One" line that Setsuna keeps talking about would acually work then! Setsuna/Saji speaking in unison with a big deep voice would be pretty cool!!
"We will change in order to create the future!!" - Setsuna F Seiei
Sulendil Zeta

A few weeks ago, Mark wish to see the kanji version of the HRL's MA name. Now finally, the related scans are here! Go to the link below to see the scan.

http://bbs1.greedland.net/attach.php?si ... 4&apage=33

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/425/1293200sk1.jpg
toysdream

Sulendil Zeta wrote:A few weeks ago, Mark wish to see the kanji version of the HRL's MA name. Now finally, the related scans are here! Go to the link below to see the scan.

http://bbs1.greedland.net/attach.php?si ... 4&apage=33

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/425/1293200sk1.jpg
You are totally awesome! Now we can complete the spelling list for all the HRL machines in one fell swoop.

First, a note of caution. We can't be absolutely positive that all of these are the intended name derivations; the ones from the Chinese edition of Gundam Ace seem pretty solid, but a couple of these (such as "Fatong" and "Laohu") I found on a Chinese Wikipedia page for Gundam 00. But most of them, with the exception of "Fatong" and "Feimeng", seem to match the katakana versions we've been given. In any case, I've included the Chinese characters for each name, in case anyone wants to double-check.

MSJ-04 法統式 (Fatong)
MSJ-06II 鐵人式 (Tieren)
MSJ-06II-AC 鐵人式 刺猬 (Tieren Ciwei)
MSJ-06II-ED 鐵人式 蜘蛛 (Tieren Zhizhu)
MSJ-06II-SP 鐵人式 桃子 (Tieren Taozi)
MAJ-03 水蠆式 (Shuichai)
MAJ-P13 飛蟒式 (Feimeng)
MAJ-S08 哮獸式 (Xiaoshou)
MAJ-V34 甲蟲式 (Jiachong)
EDI-402 老虎 (Laohu)

"Ciwei," or "hedgehog", is the nickname of the Tieren Anti-Aircraft Cannon Type. "Fatong" is a puzzler, and it's possible the Chinese characters listed here aren't the ones Sunrise originally intended.

-- Mark
Last edited by toysdream on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raziel20

yeah!! Celestial Being are on the move now

yeah!! Celestial Being are on the move now the real battle starts now i have 2 say Celestial Being are 2 naive even i knew Wang Liu Mei was gonna betray them hell ill figured it out on episode 2 how did the A-laws find them so fast and the only one who knew the location was Wang Liu Meind i hope she die i bet shes gonna regret joining them watch lol even her bother hate her methods you can tell hes for the Celestial Beings and the new girl that joined Celestial Being is a inovator or a super solider and nina going to betray Wang Liu Mei i bet but i cant wait to see 00 gundam final equiment i hope it be like wing zero custom
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/ ... altz01.jpg
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95 ... n-0000.jpg
00 gundam with wing gundam wings as the wings emit particles
calling it 00 Celestial lol
i know they gonna invent a new twin drive suporter like rasiel but not by combineing 2 machines cause its way 2 risky
but to be honest they still no match for A-LAWS just yet and i bet
Ribbons mobile suit is like GNMA-XCVII Alvatore i bet nina trinity gundam is fixed i wonder how it looks now lol well i know one thing 00 gundam rasiel is going to get beat now that the A-LAWS trying to built a mobile suit like 00 gundam
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff31 ... c3e7_o.jpg
and a bit of it was shown in ep 4
setsuna will prolly beat him the first time though well it looks like in the next episode one or two inovators will die about time lol i cant wait till later on in the show :D
SniperBlade

I seriously hope it DOESN'T look like the Wing Zero. that suit (IMO) Is Grossly Overated. I hope they go for something like Victory Gundam or possibly the Dove Wings that whee on the O Gundam(Though thats just pure hop) Or maybe they'll got with something more unique. I like the giant 00 Rings.

Also They are most likely just upgrading Gra... Mister Bushido's Ahead but its hard to tell till it's shown.
Recon 5

Interesting to see that the Gundam team is having problems even this late into the series. I just hope that 00 doesn't become some sort of unstoppable monster machine because that would undermine the believability somewhat. Having it win by narrow margins all the way up to the end or having a repeat of Exia vs. GN Flag would be quite acceptable, though.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
Aegis

Actually, that's the opposite of what I want to see now that 00 receives the 0 Raiser. I don't need it to be godly and nigh untouchable like it was with Freedom and Strike Freedom, but I now expect the 0 Raiser to actually start to hold a greater advantage in a fight in the next few episodes this time given how the Twin Drive System and the 00 Gundam was trumped up to be. And I don't simply mean blowing up a bunch of GN-XIIIs or even Aheads, either. Obviously we still want the 00 to get challenged towards the end, but now I want to see the 00 get its moments of glory beyond its debut.
ShadowCell

After all the hype about how the 00 has "the power to change the world" and so on, it better be able to kick some ass with the 0-Raiser attached.
SniperBlade

I can't help but have the feeling that the Final unit Used by Ribbons(If there is one) Will have a True GN Drive. The plan seems to be full of surprises who knows maybe a new True Drive is being shipped as well
Scorpio[pt]

Aegis wrote:Actually, that's the opposite of what I want to see now that 00 receives the 0 Raiser. I don't need it to be godly and nigh untouchable like it was with Freedom and Strike Freedom, but I now expect the 0 Raiser to actually start to hold a greater advantage in a fight in the next few episodes this time given how the Twin Drive System and the 00 Gundam was trumped up to be. And I don't simply mean blowing up a bunch of GN-XIIIs or even Aheads, either. Obviously we still want the 00 to get challenged towards the end, but now I want to see the 00 get its moments of glory beyond its debut.
freedom got is ass kicked by impulse and heavly damaged by providence , about then SF yeah never got touched

i suport the following post:
ShadowCell wrote:After all the hype about how the 00 has "the power to change the world" and so on, it better be able to kick some ass with the 0-Raiser attached.
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
raziel20

SniperBlade wrote:I can't help but have the feeling that the Final unit Used by Ribbons(If there is one) Will have a True GN Drive. The plan seems to be full of surprises who knows maybe a new True Drive is being shipped as well
i agree with u if ribbion have the power to make GN drives and MS like the thrones and Gadessa and Alvatore shoot Alvatore was the most powerful ms i see on season 1 and stronger then the Aheads and ribbons gave it away for nothing like he wanted it desroyed and didnt even care hell just inmagine wat personal MS he got prolly way more powerful then the inovators ms
Red XIV

SniperBlade wrote:I can't help but have the feeling that the Final unit Used by Ribbons(If there is one) Will have a True GN Drive. The plan seems to be full of surprises who knows maybe a new True Drive is being shipped as well
It wouldn't be shocked if that were the case. It obviously takes a long time to make a true GN drive, but given the nature of the Innovators it's quite possible that Ribbons has been around long enough to have arranged for it well before the start of the series.
"I think most of us were lead astray via the Hazel family tree that hinted the TR-6 came from the Hazels...when in fact it's an amalgam of all TTT mecha...and a rabbit." - Deus EpS Machina
Sume Gai

personally I Think a single true drive wouldn't be much of a challenge for the 00 (a Gundam that can defeat a Gundam)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Symbolhime

Maybe he'll also have a double true drive and when they clash there'll be some sort of spacetime WTF moment in sparklespace.
What are the different strengths and needs of the European market? "I'm not certain; maybe football games?"
- Yoshiki Okamoto