Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors Mk III

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
mcred23

Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors Mk III

And so we enter the third version of this thread! 8)

As with before, please continue all discussion of the merchandise and model news, as well as rumors, in this thread. I think we all know the drill by now. :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Ravager

Is it just me, because i think the picture of the Gundam (G)'s 100mm MG in the Gundam Base picts looks considerably shorter than the 100mm MG of the GM Striker's?
Deus EpS Machina

Cosmic Region Providence
looks...rather....wow~
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
Kurosawa

dang that providence looks unbearably sexi!! i generally have a rule about staying away from the Gundam Seed Cosmic Region, but this thing is just might break that rule
Rice...its a way of life
Ravager

The Blue Destiny Unit 2 review by Dalong is up. God, in that comparison between the BD 2 and the RX-78, BD2 is soooooo much sexier!
Deus EpS Machina

i think they need to redo the RX-78-2's HGUC using the newer proportions...basically a ver Ka.
Ravager

One thing they should really consider is the RX-78's shoulders. They are too narrow. I always preferred broad shoulders than narrow ones.
Deus EpS Machina

Dark Duel

Deus EpS Machina wrote:Cosmic Region Providence
looks...rather....wow~
OH YEAH!! Now that is all kinds of awesome.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
razgriz

on the CR providence...very very nice, i think that looks better than the legend anyday

on the GFF GP03, looks great but my only nitpick is where is that gorgeous core fighter sp :D
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Red XIV

Nothing surprising, but the 08th MS Team Zaku has a pretty nice assortment of accessories, and I'll definitely be getting the Gelgoogs.
"I think most of us were lead astray via the Hazel family tree that hinted the TR-6 came from the Hazels...when in fact it's an amalgam of all TTT mecha...and a rabbit." - Deus EpS Machina
razgriz

hmmm, should i get the akatsuki oowashi now or wait for the shiranui later? decisions decisions. i dunno if the fiance will let me get both although i have preferred the look of the shiranui pack over the ailepackish oowashi. *sigh im confused :oops:

also, will the g-figher ever die?!?!?
(setsuna giggling)
Red XIV

Get the one you like better.

I got the Oowashi because I don't like the Shiranui.
"I think most of us were lead astray via the Hazel family tree that hinted the TR-6 came from the Hazels...when in fact it's an amalgam of all TTT mecha...and a rabbit." - Deus EpS Machina
CHASER

Do what I did. Get the Fullset Box. It has both packs in a 1/100 scale and comes with a nice stand. Just don't drop it or you'll be looking for some gold paint to patch up the scratches, and don't build it under a bright light, honestly, I saw spots for a few moments after taking it out of the box into that lighting. And yeah, it's a model kit not a MSiA, but I preffer them like that.

That HCM Zaku does look nice, having all those pieces of equipment as it should, but I'm not at all fond of the small scale.
Red XIV

Oh, and Gunota also reported that Bandai now has a Super HCM-Pro website, which probably means we'll be seeing more from that line before too long. (As in it becoming an actual line, rather than a single product.)
razgriz

eh ill probably end up getting both, she usually likes the gold ms anyway. besides its not like i havent doubled up, i have every single strike based figure, coming soon strike noir hehe. and i have the freedom and strike freedom. surprisingly though i only bought the sword impulse. the other ones just didnt really grab me. maybe later when they are real cheap.
(setsuna giggling)
bluemax151

Red XIV wrote: I'll definitely be getting the Gelgoogs.
I've got Char's already preordered but I'll be picking up at least two of Johnny's if I can. I learned my lesson from his first release.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Red XIV

bluemax151 wrote:
Red XIV wrote: I'll definitely be getting the Gelgoogs.
I've got Char's already preordered but I'll be picking up at least two of Johnny's if I can. I learned my lesson from his first release.
Would you be getting two so you can stick one of the backpacks on Char's Gelgoog?
PlasticFrog

Char's Action Base 8)

Action Base 2, for HGUC and other 1/144 kits/figures (NICE!!)

EX 1/100 Cosmo Tiger 2 (Space Battleship Yamato)

Mechanic Collection 1/35 Lancelot (Code Geass)

Keroro Robo Mk.II

All scheduled for May release. :)

Pics and info from:
Ruliweb PlaMo board and Banday-Hobby.net.

EDIT : added the scale info on Lancelot.
Last edited by PlasticFrog on Fri May 04, 2007 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most recently purchased: MG Hyper Mode God Gundam
Most recently finished: SD Verde Buster
Supposedly working on: HG Exia + Astraea
wraith1701

Thanks for the links. I might pick up the Lancelot, just to mix things up a little bit. I know that Bandi likes to make a lot of its non-Gundam kits "non-scale", but does anyone know approximately what scale it is? 1/35? 1/72?