Armored Core 6 details just leaked

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Armored Core 6 details just leaked

It has been many years since the last Armored Core game came out. AC5 Verdict Day came out in September 2013.....With the success of the Souls games FromSoftware forgot about all their other IPs but luckily we got leaks of the new AC6.

The leaks are from Gematsu, it looks like this new Armored Core is set in a different world from ours and it seems the story team took some inspiration from Dune. Hidetaka Miyazaki is writing the story and world building. There are some screenshots from the game but they are blurry.

Anyone here an AC fan or are you happy that we are getting a new AC game?
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
Mafty

Re: Armored Core 6 details just leaked

Is the game coming to Switch?
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Mafty wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:13 pm Is the game coming to Switch?
No official details have come out but from the pictures it seems PS4/Xbox One plus next gen.
personally I do not think it will come out on Switch but who knows.
YOU'RE MESHI
Underrated GM Custom

I loved the PS1 & PS2 Armored Core games and I missed the boat on the PS3/360 games. I enjoyed Demon's and Dark Souls quite a bit but I'm glad to hear Fromsoft is finally making another Armored Core game.
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Underrated GM Custom wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:19 pm I loved the PS1 & PS2 Armored Core games and I missed the boat on the PS3/360 games. I enjoyed Demon's and Dark Souls quite a bit but I'm glad to hear Fromsoft is finally making another Armored Core game.
You should play AC4. It uses the same engine used on Demon's Souls of course used in a different way. I love the lighting and just look of that old game engine. Music is good and the story is ok
YOU'RE MESHI
Underrated GM Custom

I'll check it out, I've been hoping they would do a compilation remaster for the old games like they did for Zone of the Enders but nothing yet. If the next AC games does well hopefully we'll see some kind of remaster since I really loved the old ones. The PS1/PS2 games are available on the PS3 PSN store currently, but who knows how long that storefront will continue.
branman88

I would love to see AC comeback, I've been a fan since 1998 got in with Master of the Arena loved it and have played all but 2 of the games. I'd say my favorite of the series would be between AC2 and Last Raven.
I AM THE CHOSEN CHILD OF GETTER!
Underrated GM Custom

AC2 Another Age and AC3 Silent Line were my favorites. Looking forward to the next one