Destiny & Legend's performance

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
John-Luck Pickerd

Re: Destiny & Legend's performance

MythSearcher wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:32 pm
Well, CE have the mindset and written into settings and plot that the battlefield is won by a few elites, so they will never mass produce anything good.(at least when they are still good)

In-universe SF cannot be mass produced simply because anyone else will just die out there without being to evade all enemy fire, even Kira wasn't supposed to according to super computer simulation but the sweatshop owner Lacus decided to push him to death and just send him out like that anyway and he survived against all odds because he is the personification of the dictatorial authoritarian god/director.
yeah, as i have said. MP these main character gundams will only diminish the exclusivity and recognition, and bandai dont want that. With the justification that In-universe, its tuned for a specific pilot. Even if Zaft has plans of the original SF they cant make Kira's SF, because the two machines would be pretty damn different.
MythSearcher

Re: Destiny & Legend's performance

John-Luck Pickerd wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:29 am yeah, as i have said. MP these main character gundams will only diminish the exclusivity and recognition, and bandai dont want that. With the justification that In-universe, its tuned for a specific pilot. Even if Zaft has plans of the original SF they cant make Kira's SF, because the two machines would be pretty damn different.
Probably just more like the original Freedom I guess, maybe with Dragoons because that is still technologically available to ZAFT. But definitely not the PS armour shiny joints with very weak defence.