A Typical Episode of Gundam Seed Destiny

Your own tale of two mecha.
SNT1

this is the first time I strolled this neck of the woods....a ll I have to say is:

MOD APPROVED

like everyone else :oops:
Last edited by SNT1 on Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EZero8

GAH!!! How dare you use my custom Cyan colors!! :evil:

Anyways, I cant help but reread everything on here. This really does deserve its sticky-ness! :D
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Destroy Gundam

Thundermuffin wrote:There are so many parallels between the two pairs that I couldn't resist calling Yzak and Dearka "Lenny and Carl".

Also, I'm writing Andy and DaCosta's interactions with Zap Branigan and Kif from Futurama in mind.
That part I didn't quite understand. Who are Lenny and Carl?
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
EZero8

Destroy Gundam wrote:That part I didn't quite understand. Who are Lenny and Carl?
Homer's drinking buddies from The Simpsons.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
SNT1

EZero8 wrote:GAH!!! How dare you use my custom Cyan colors!! :evil:

Anyways, I cant help but reread everything on here. This really does deserve its sticky-ness! :D
I changed my font then :lol:

yeah, I think ima be saving this to my hard drive >.<
Cardi Doorl

Custom cyan colors? You don't see me complain whenever lalahsghost and now SNT1 use orange, do you? :P
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Destroy Gundam

If Yzak and Dearka are Lenny and Carl, who is Homer?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
kamikazi.ace

A very popular cartioon from the 1990's called The Simpsons, Homer is the father of the family.
Gambit01

Uhh....I think what he ment was who in the story was supposed to represent Homer's characters, kamikazi.....
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Thundermuffin

I guess that would make Athrun "Homer". But would that make Nicol "Barney"? :lol:
Gambit01

Okay, I know you ment 'Simpson' Barney, but when you said 'make Nicol Barney', I immediately thought along the lines of purple dinosaurs, and that image I could have done very well without, thank you very much.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Cardi Doorl

Yeah, but Athrun doesn't have Homer's character traits (in the actual show or in this fanfic). Same goes for Nicol in reference to Barney.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Thundermuffin

Maybe Nicol was a closet drunk. :wink:

I dunno, but I was paralleling Yzak and Dearka with Lenny and Carl based on this criteria-

-Both are best friends and had a common friend who they work with who is one of the main characters (Athrun)

-You also usually equate one with the other, if Lenny's around, usually Carl is too. In Destiny especially, you don't see one without the other.

-Their relationship is somewhat...ambiguous.
EZero8

Cardi Doorl wrote:Custom cyan colors? You don't see me complain whenever lalahsghost and now SNT1 use orange, do you? :P
Meh... thats cuz you are laid back about custom colors. :P

Anyways, Nicol from 08th MS Team became a drunk. Maybe we can use that analogy. :wink:
kamikazi.ace

Gambit01 wrote:Uhh....I think what he ment was who in the story was supposed to represent Homer's characters, kamikazi.....
Oh, my bad then. Guess I didnt under stand the question that good =/
Zabuza the Shell Bullet

Hey Thundermuffin, is there going to be a second episode? Cause the first one was hilarious! :lol:
Glory to the Principality of Zeon!!!
mcred23

Um... did you read past the first page? He has already posted Chapters Two and Three (Which I believe are on pages two and three respectivly) and we are now anxiously waiting for Chapter Four.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Zabuza the Shell Bullet

Sorry about that...
Glory to the Principality of Zeon!!!
Destroy Gundam

If the last 3 are any indication, the 4th is going to be side-splittingly funny. Recommendation: don't try and drink anything while reading this. The first time I read this, I almost choked on Diet Pepsi when Auel said "I'm a SUBMARINE!!!"
Draco Starcloud

Oi vey. You RPG Mods take these jokes so literally!

If this were one of my sections, I'd unleash the Moonlight Butterly on you.

Oh wait... >:3

Nah. Awesome stuff, author. I agree that if the image hadn't been directly posted, the joke wouldn't have been as funny.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10