Turinu's 3D Mecha Art - 4/30/2018 - Various Mecha Stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Kangaroo

1)Wow, you have great designs. I can only color edit right now.

2) So the suits you would make, do you think you would make them be transformable or would their only purpose in chagning would be to help this suit?
Turinu

Kangaroo wrote:1)Wow, you have great designs. I can only color edit right now.

2) So the suits you would make, do you think you would make them be transformable or would their only purpose in chagning would be to help this suit?
Well, aside from being capable of transforming into additional parts for the Nameless Prototype, they can also stand alone in combat. I would think since they are capable of re-arranging themselves, they might have a sort of mobile armor form that they themselves can utilize in combat if they please.
Kangaroo

It could be possible that when the parts combine with the suits that they could also act as a recharger for the UNMS. Are they going to be like the minicons on transformers armada? In which case they could become weapons?
Turinu

Kangaroo wrote:It could be possible that when the parts combine with the suits that they could also act as a recharger for the UNMS. Are they going to be like the minicons on transformers armada? In which case they could become weapons?
When the parts combine, both reactors share their output, giving the unit a great boost in its reactor output.

Also, not like the Minicons, no. Think of it more along the lines of the "Hyper Link," or whatever its called, where two Transformers rearrange and combine to form one stronger transformer. That's the idea I'm shooting for with this, a sort of Super Robot feel while being more practical for the battlefield instead of being all powerful and what not.
Kangaroo

It makes sense, only you have the problem of where do the two pilots go? I mean one of them has to have something happen to them? Do they control that part of the part, because this would make it hard to control the suit together right?
Turinu

Kangaroo wrote:It makes sense, only you have the problem of where do the two pilots go? I mean one of them has to have something happen to them? Do they control that part of the part, because this would make it hard to control the suit together right?
Only one pilot would need to pilot the unit; the second one would most likely act as a back-up pilot in case the first one is hurt, or the primary cockpit is destroyed. They could also act as a tactician in battle, to help advice-wise and strategy wise with the pilot, a sort of conscience. The cockpit of the second mobile suit is in the head, and the head is covered in its transformed state and on the back.
Kangaroo

Sounds reasonable, oh right i wanted to ask you, are these for a fanfic you created? Or do you just take time to do them cause your bored?
Turinu

Kangaroo wrote:Sounds reasonable, oh right i wanted to ask you, are these for a fanfic you created? Or do you just take time to do them cause your bored?
Half and half. I "say" I'm doing them for a fanfic, and I never really get around to writing the fanfic. Some of the designs were also made for Gundam RPG boards that I used to participate on. Nowadays, I just make them out of boredom or when an idea strikes me as interesting.
Kangaroo

I color edit for fun, but i want to learn how to edit the design of a suit...
Wingnut

Kangaroo wrote:I color edit for fun, but i want to learn how to edit the design of a suit...
Well you could always try looking through this thread and see if that would be something you could do or not. The basic techinques can not only be used for the Mark Simmions artwork, but also apply to what you find on the MAHQ main site.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kangaroo

Thank you, i only looked over the rules so i didn't look over the guide for frankening. Didn't think it would tell me about weapons.
Turinu

New design added. My first non-utilitarian oriented design! Image found in the first post in the topic.

Model number: CNS-M01B
Code name: Jargest
Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
Manufacturer: Colonial Industries
Operator: Collective Nations of Sol
Rollout: CY 0350
First Deployment: CY 0351
Accommodation: panoramic cockpit in mid torso
Dimensions: overall height 20.2 meters
Weight: empty weight 58.12 metric tons; overall weight 68.35 tons
Construction:
Powerplant: Ultracompact Fusion Reactor, power output rated at 7400 kgs
Propulsion: High-endurance Thrusters x 4, power output unknown; verniers/apogee motors x 16
Performance: maximum acceleration 2.39 g's; maximum ground running speed 102 km/h; atmospheric re-entry capabilities
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 14,550 meters
Fixed armaments: Anti-MS Shell CIWS x 2, located in head; Multi-purpose Beam Axe x 1, located on back
Optional fixed armaments: Beam machine gun, e-drum-fed, 100 shots per e-drum, power output rated at 1.1 MWs; M0 Bazooka x 2, 6 round magazine, can be stored on rack on rear waist armor; M0 Beam Carbine, power output rated at 3.3 MWs, powered be rechargeable e-clip; M0 Defense Buckler x 1, mounts M0B1 Particle Cannon, power rated at 9.12 MWs (can only fire ten times before burning out)

Technical and Historical Notes:

When the Collective Nations of Sol began to encounter resistance somewhere around Neptune, it was apparent they needed to reintroduce the mobile suit in order to combat this resistance. It had been nearly two hundred years since any form of mobile suit had been constructed, and such technology had grown somewhat stagnant. Thusly, the CNS contracted a large firm known as Colonial Industries; a company in which was spawned from the Colonial Empire when the CNS was formed. The Colonial Industries pushed out two designs; the CNS-M01B Jargest was the first design, which proved to be the perfect unit for the job.

The first Jargest unit rolled out sometime during CY 350, built in mass numbers in order to combat a large Neptunian rebellion. It proved quite effective in combat and has since become the mainstay unit of the CNS forces. Its design concepts date back to the first unit produced by the Colonial Empire known as the Zaku, named after Dr. Vladmir Zakuvu, the person who originally invented the mobile suit. However, it has its own unique appearance, sporting heavier armor and thrusters as well as advanced and complex joints and motors to allow maneuverability both in space and on the ground. Not only that but it is equipped with a powerful assortment of weaponry.

Its only fixed ammunition unit is a pair of fire-linked Anti-MS CIWS in the head. While it is highly limited in ammunition, it releases a larger type of CIWS shell which proves quite effective against weak-armored mobile suits. Aside from this it carries a multi-use beam axe on its back, capable of attaching extra pole parts in order to make a beam halberd. Aside from these weapons, it is equipped with a variety of hand armaments, which consist of a drum-fed beam machine gun, two large-type bazookas, a beam carbine (which is a shorter variant of a beam rifle), and a medium sized anti-beam shield which can mount a ten-time-use particle cannon.

While this unit can perform adequately in a stand alone situation, the unit is best utilized in medium-sized groups where team work can prove to be this machines best asset. These mobile suits retain their high quality status due to the fact in a group, they managed to take out all of the Neptunian Rebellions Prototype designs (Before they began to produce smaller, faster units.).
mcred23

I see elements from the Jenice, Zaku II Kai and a few others in that. All in all... it's simply great! 8)

*Mod Approved*
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Draco Starcloud

I personally think the head looks a bit off with both the SRA-style eye slits and the monoeye. Other than that, awesome machine, Shori.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Turinu

Draco Starcloud wrote:I personally think the head looks a bit off with both the SRA-style eye slits and the monoeye. Other than that, awesome machine, Shori.
SRA? No clue what that is. >>. I just tossed the head of a Crouda and the lower facial area of a Rick Dom II together. >>. If it needs honest fixin' I shall do such soon, :o.
Wingnut

Space Revolutionary Army. The orginazation responsible for originally building the Zeonic mono-eye designs in X.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Turinu

Wingnut wrote:Space Revolutionary Army. The orginazation responsible for originally building the Zeonic mono-eye designs in X.
Ahhh... didn't catch the abbreviation. >_>
Kangaroo

Srry to go off of your current design but for the red wind, i like the chest/ torso area. Which gundam did you use for the chest?
Turinu

Kangaroo wrote:Srry to go off of your current design but for the red wind, i like the chest/ torso area. Which gundam did you use for the chest?
None. Akaikaze was made with mecha from Super Robot Wars.
Heretic

I thought I recognized some of those parts. I’m using some of the same sources for a redesigned Aries at the moment.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!