Round 1, Fight 11: Neo Ireland vs. Neo Iceland

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wingnut

The Neo Brazilian referee was a bit confused when the Leprechaun Gundam started towards him instead of going after the Aurora Gundam but didn't really think much of it until the Leprechaun started increasing speed and was beginning to swing his heat weapon in the direction of his own referee mech! Reacting purely on instinct the Brazilian activated the thrusters and rocketed in a backwards direction away from the Leprechaun and opened a com channel to the pilot.
"What do you think you're doing?! I am not your opponent. I am the referee. Cease your attack immediately or you will be disqualified."

At the same time the Neo Brazilian judge couldn't imagine what mental state short of being drunk could provoke the sudden attack.
Little did he know, that was exactly the condition that one Sean O'Regan was in.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
ORegan

Sean heard the voice over the radio and didn't believe him.

"Hey, stop trying to fool me you little ice princesssssssssss...uhhh...If your so smart, why don't you stop global warmiming with your magicimacal queer ice abilities! beruaaddtle Willy, Beer me"

Willy gave Sean another beer and chugged it again. this time his metal state combined with the alcohol in his blood had the PCM in his suit go crazy. circuits got twisted around, some blew out. His gundam went into Drunken Irish Fighter mode. he dropped his weapons and put up his dukes in the ol' fashion Irish way, makes his fists gone in circular motions.

"Hey Ice ******* Come here and take your beatings like a girl, I can punch a hole right through you!"
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Strike Zero

"You can't be for real," Tomas uttered as the Leprechaun Gundam reared on the Zebra that had been observing their fight and moved to attack it.

He could tell the guy had been drinking the entire time they were fighting each other, but this was too much. As the Leprechaun Gundam swung at the referee, the Zebra jumped back to avoid the attack. It was obvious that Sean wasn't going to let up though. He had to do something before things ended up getting out of hand.

Tomas sheathed his Thin-ice blade, held his right hand up in front of him, then quickly channeled all the energy he had left into his fist. The Aurora drivers blazed with energy, much more so than it had before, and his right hand pulsated with light as bright as the sun.

"This is it!" Tomas roared. He broke into a run and charged at the Leprechaun Gundam, his arm pulled back behind his head.

"SUB-ZERO FIST!!"

When he was in striking distance he let loose and aimed his blazing punch at the Leprechaun Gundam's head.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ORegan

"Ok ice pansy, time for you to see the LUCK O' THE IRISH!!!!!"

from Sean's chest, his clover was charging up with an emerald green energy. He was about to take aim at the ref before Tomas' beam hit his head and knocked off his sensors, and systematically made his suit over heat. the Gundam fell to it's knees like Shiro's EZ8 after packard heat rodded it. the beam laucnhed itself off to dispel the heat. the beam was enormous and was so powerful, that it was able to both destroy the Mississippi rover and break through the barrier, all in a stylish clover shape.

In the cockpit, Sean was passed out, and willy was drastically trying to wake him up.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Strike Zero

"Holy--!" Tomas stared agape as the Leprechaun Gundam's ultimate attack went wild. The clover-shaped beam blast burned across the Missouri River. The water flashed boiled, leaving nothing but a massive, steaming, freshly dug trench.

The beam didn't stop there, it impacted the barrier that was shielding the crowd from their fight. To Tomas' shock, the barrier strained, crackled, and finally broke under the sheer power of the attack. Luckly, the angle at which it was fired carried into the air away from anybody who might have been unlucky enough to be in its way.

Once the beam had dissipated, Tomas glanced down at the now-headless Leprechaun Gundam. It wasn't moving at all, which mean that Sean was probably unconcious. Though he didn't show it, Tomas actually felt great sense of relief. Relief that Sean hadn't had a chance to use that attack on him.

In place of the relief, he soon felt a bit of joy as he paused to reflect a bit. While it hadn't exactly been a normal way to end the match... the fight was now certainly over... and Tomas had emerged victorious.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wingnut

The Neo Brazilian referee was thanking God for many things at that moment. One being that he wasn't on the receiving end of that last attack by the Leprechaun Gundam and that no one else was either.
Another being that the pilot was out cold and that the match was over.
'I don't think i could have taken any more of that craziness.'
"This match is now over. The winner is Tomas Magnusson and the Aurora Gundam!"
Forgoing the usual telling of the crews that they could now retrieve their mechs and fighters, the referee piloted his mech directly into its hanger and after which, he went in search of the nearest bar for a much needed drink.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cardi Doorl

Match Result: Neo Iceland wins
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!