Gundam Fanfic: The Best of the Best

Your own tale of two mecha.
Annon Kaies Zi

Gundam Fanfic: The Best of the Best

I used to read several Gundam fanfics a while ago, but haven't read any for about four years. Well, now I'm bored. So, here's the question:

Which Gundam fanfics are the best of the best? Just the absolute "if you read Gundam fanfics, you HAVE to read these." I remember a couple, but not sure if they ever finished. :P

I'm thinking about writing a fanfic myself, and want to see the different styles that people go with. Ya know, help me brainstorm and all. Plus, I'm really bored...nothing to do until Unreal Tournament 3 or Quake Wars comes out...
-Annon Kaies Zi
[email protected]

(Avatar made from an Anaheim Machines rendering.)
ShadowCell

I think I'll head off everyone at the pass and put down "In Vain Doth Valour Bleed," by His Divine Shadow.

"Not Looking for a Love Affair" and "Private Life of Monsters" by kishiria are also required reads.
Wedge14

Go with Ace list It's run by GM Ace!! I'm pretty sure any of the listed works are a safe bet. Some Shadowcell mentioned are even on it!!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wingnut

If you have seen Destiny, then check out the stickied thread in this forum for the greatest Gundam parody fanfic EVER.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Knight Of Zinc

I think Kishiria's Zabi Family stories are all pretty good contenders for that title. Such wonderful storytelling, fully realized, human characters & of course, so many memorable lines...

"I don't want this turning into a scene from some Gangster movie."

"Lookit me! I'm jumping on Dozle Zabi's bed! I'm flushing Dozle Zabi's toilet! I'm petting Dozle Zabi's dog-OW!!!"

"He had scotch as his main course & I left in disgust after the salad."

And of course...

"YOU ARE NOT MARRYING CHAR AZNABLE!!!"

Classic. Sunrise really needs to get her on their payroll.
BATTLE FEVER G!

GUNDAM ROSE! Oui!
GUNDAM BOLT! Da!
GUNDAM DRAGON! Ni Hao!
GUNDAM MAXTER! Yay!

SHINING GUNDAM! OOOOHHHH!!!