*Four Star* Flash Games

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
lalahsghost

*Four Star* Flash Games

In this thread, we post the tippy-top, cream of the crop, "absolute-most-bestest" flash/java type games around the internet! If you have a request, try to make sure you also contribute! No weak titles here! P.S. Try to make a quick description of the game too~
  • Dice Wars - Similar, IMO to RISK, but simplified. Pretty easy until you start reaching into more CPU players. (P.S. - Many games on Wiicade are pretty fun)
  • Alien Homonid - Side scrolling fun! Kill the FBI before they kill you!
Request - There is a site that has a 2d Gundam vs Zeta gundam-esque game.... Anyone know the url? That and it's obligatory that someone post SeventhSky's url in here.
ZZ Gundam

Here's a few on my favs:

1) Powerpuff Girls Flash Game This is a really fun, and well made fighting game based on the PPG.

2)Bowmaster Prelude This game may seem simplsitic at first, but once you've played it for a while it becomes quite addicting.

I think any flash lovers will enjoy these games.
Mecha Gaming Forum A place for mecha friends.
Scyron

http://www.adultswim.com/games/fiveMinutes/index.html
Adult swim featured flash game, pretty basic, kill your self in 5 minutes.
Turinu

Seventh Sky

1. Laphis Prototype
Default Controls:
- Special Attack Mode (Z)
- Bit Ejection (E)
- Transformation Mode(A)

2. Laphis
Default Controls:
- Special Attack Mode (Z)
- Bit Ejection (E)
- Transformation Mode(A)
- M-Explosion (N/A)*

3. Red Beryl
Default Controls:
- Special Attack (Z)
- Spread Beam (E)

4. Type Zero*
Default Controls:
- Shockwave (Z)

*Note: The Laphis is the only one equipped with a "Optional Weapon," and default-wise the button is not set. If you wish to set its optional weapon, go into the Options menu, go to the Controls section to change the control, and you'll see 'Optional Weapon' down there. Set it to whatever button you like and it grants the Laphis a optional weapon which explodes missiles before they hit when you press the button (For the sake of the matter, we'll call this M-Explosion).

-----------------------------------------------

A Flash Game in the works so to speak, it still works well enough to keep track of scores and all. It's a really fun shooter which resembles the game ATC Ray Crash in function, though as a flash game and with 2D graphics. Choose from four selectable frames and duke it out with floating weapons platforms and giant ships.

Thanks Shori! ~LG
Nightwing03

ZZ Gundam wrote:Here's a few on my favs:

1) Powerpuff Girls Flash Game This is a really fun, and well made fighting game based on the PPG.

I've played that before, its awesome.

ROWDY RUFF BOYS!
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

Sorry for double post but i wanted to keep my comment and my game in different posts, anyways..Megaman PX: Time Trial
One of the best Megaman flash games i've played so far =D
Thanks for explaining your justification for second post. ~LG
♣♦♠♥