Anyone know of any non-strategy games with Super Robots

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
mister_brilliant

Anyone know of any non-strategy games with Super Robots

I'm looking for computer games for any systems that have super robots in them.
I don't mean the Super Robot Wars/Taisen ones, but ones were you actually control the robot.
They don;t have to be based in an existing super robot, just the style.
I know of Robot Alchemical Drive, Giant Robo, Remote Controll Dandy SF, Tetsujin, all for the PS2.
I suppose Another Centurys Episode 1 and 2 also count.
Does anyone know of any others, especially ones were you control the robot from inside.
Thanks!
Mwulf

Xenosaga and MS Saga come to mind....
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Xanatos11

A.C.E. is mainly starring Real Robos like gundam, L Gaim, Macross and hybrids like Dunbine n'such. I dont pay too attention to super robot games, but Im sure that if you looked for games specific to shows you'd find some
Ascension

Ehh, those are both RPGs, Mwulf...

He's looking for simulator-style action/shooter games.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Hyakushiki

Have you tried Tech Romancer for the Dream Cast? It's a little hard to find
but well worth the effort. Another I can think of is Omega Boost on the PS1.

EDIT: Zone of the Enders series is good too.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Wasn't Kilotech Romancer(I Think that's what it was called) On Ps1 too?

As for SR style RPGs, I'd say Xenogears fits in pretty well. Though the mechs start off realish, later on there upgraded to a super class
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Camille Vidan

Shogo mobile armor division, mechwarrior series(3-4), virtual on cybertrooper :I

There aren't enough mech games for the PC, sorry.

YOu should check out some ps1 games with an emulator or something. I highly recommend the MS Gundam Zeta and Char's counterattack games for it.

There are the online games Raycrash and Extell. Though I think they fall more along the lines of the real catagory
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Mark064

There's the Gunbuster game for the PS2... no idea how it was. Infact I forgot it existed till just now.
Scyron

There is a PS1 game called; Real Robot something, it features Gundam X, R-1, and god gundam including a few others I think.

From what I remember from a few youtube videos it is a arena based fighter game. Looked similar to Custom Robo or powerstones.
Nimrod

There's an old RTS game for the Pc called "Metal Fatigue" where one can build giant robot mechs as part of their army and send them into the field.

Fun game if you can find it.
Xanatos11

Is Z.O.E really super robo? Maybe, I always considered it a psuedo hybrid robo or something, especially since some of the frame are definately real robo. But yea, check those games out because they rock.
Hyakushiki

Xanatos11 wrote:Is Z.O.E really super robo? Maybe, I always considered it a psuedo hybrid robo or something, especially since some of the frame are definately real robo. But yea, check those games out because they rock.
It rides the line between the two but it leans toward super. You are a one-man army against an army of mechs.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!

Scyron wrote:There is a PS1 game called; Real Robot something, it features Gundam X, R-1, and god gundam including a few others I think.

From what I remember from a few youtube videos it is a arena based fighter game. Looked similar to Custom Robo or powerstones.
Real Robot Final Attack.

pk-man
Location: receiving faxes in the washroom, on Deck 9 aboard White Base

There's a PS2 game called Tetsujin 28, based on the old anime of the same name. It's about a kid who uses a big remote to control a giant robot. The gameplay takes time to get used to, but it is a fun game. You can have your robot pick up buildings and throw it at enemy robots. LOL

It's a Japanese game though, so you need to import.
mister_brilliant

Thanks guys for your help.
I also found another game called Real Robot Regiment for the PS2 that has some gundams, mazinger and getter robo in it if anyone is interested.