Zone of the Enders models?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Xanatos11

Zone of the Enders models?

Ive recently been trying to find out if anyone had ever made Z.O.E models, both from the game and the anime/OAV. I think I remember a long time ago seeing models for a Jehuty and Vic Viper, but they looked like images from a trade show and I dont know if they ever produced them.

Further google searches leave me with this, so I know that Kaiyodo once made resin kits.

Ive always been searching for kits of these mechs since the first game came out in '01 and I would greatly accept and thank any knowlege of such kits and how to get them.

Also, im just gonna point out that Im brand new here, and glad to become part of the community, thanks.

EDIT: I just found this too. Further investigation at this site (almost all in Japanese btw) shows up with other Z.O.E kits, but Im still not certain if these ran in stores. However, it only increases my desire to have a completed kit of this on my desk.
NT-Mats

I only found this one. Hope it helps.
Shaa~
Xanatos11

Oh man thank you so much. Im not used to buying online so i dont know where to look for things like this. HobbyFan, bookmarked.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

I almost bought a re-cast of Anubis from a guy here on the junk guild but i didn't have the cah at the time or the skills he may still have some go take a look
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
Xanatos11

I saw his ad, and i dont think im interested. I might get the one at hobbyfan

I also found this today
http://www.rm-garagekits.net/product_in ... ucts_id=61
Its the jehuty one. That site has a cool marasai kit and a "Neo" the O kit. both look great and are limited i guess.