Considering the Aegis and Blitz...

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Homeless

Athrun Zala wrote:Do you know where you can find pics. of the pilots?
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9270 ... anadt5.jpg

Left: Emilio Broderick, pilot of Rosso Aegis
Right: Dana Snip, pilot of Nero Blitz
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
razgriz

wow that rendering of an mp blitz looks great. not really into the color though, i still prefer the black. reminds me of good ol gundam deathscythe.

in terms of invisible battles yes, bad for visuals and drama but a more realistic feel to warfare since a lot of action nowadays happens BVR. but i would hope that the friendlies have some sort of IFF or a means of sub-visual identification in order to not blast their own teammates. but all stealth all the time wont be too much of an issue. maybe more stealth but not total stealth. theres always a way to defeat it. much like how you would never see a b-2 operate in a thunderstorm. dead giveaway right there
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Ravager

Emilio looks like the twin sword-wielding guy from Samurai 7 with shorter hair while i totally expected "Dana" to be a female...

I like that mp blitz rendering too,though a truly stealthy MP suit does exist...the Dark Dagger L.It has proven highly effective and managed to infiltrate and blow up a ZAFT port without taking casualties.
Antares

Ravager said:
Emilio looks like the twin sword-wielding guy from Samurai 7 with shorter hair
Well he doesn't have Kyozou's ultrasuper-perm, but I can see some resemblance there. Let's just hope he doesn't meet a similar end as Kyozou did (although it was very funny). :P They look typically evil to be PP pilots.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Ravager

I'm rooting for them PP pilots.For some reason those stinking Martians really get on my nerves.Maybe because i still can't accept them having so much technology for a backwater.The Acidalium,Delta,Turn Delta,Guardshell...eewl

Kyouzou's death was quite lame.At least robot guy went down like a man.
razgriz

backwater or not, if nobody pays attention to you its that much easier to buy your time towards supercharging your forces. a lot like what nazi germany did during their mostly secret buildup to world war ii.
(setsuna giggling)
Melchior

Well, their entire population are Coordinators, and they use a variation of the Destiny Plan (or rather, the Destiny Plan is a variation of their own civilisation, Durandal the thief!), which probably makes them pretty efficient. They had a lot of help from Lowe as well (hence the color schemes of their mobile suits).
razgriz

lowe couldve become the king of mars :lol: well maybe thats not his style
(setsuna giggling)
Melchior

Well, no he couldn't since Ergnes was already pre-destined to be their leader., but I get the joke :wink:
razgriz

call me twisted but i'm imagining an omni ms family reunion. just imagine the picture. strike, noir, duel, bleu in the front row and buster, verde, aegis, rosso, nero and blitz in the back row. i'm sorry dagger units you guys have to wait til the next picture this is for immediate family only. strike rouge, hey who invited you?
(setsuna giggling)
Turinu

Here's an MP Blitz design I made for a SEED Remake RPG awhile back... It's a shame it went down the dumps... it was well thought out and had some darn good artists working for it. D:.

Blitz Dagger

I'd definitely be able to design a better one now... but with laziness and all, it ain't gonna happen. I deemed it good enough to be considered "official" amongst my other frankens, so it's listed in my fan art topic.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

backwater or not, if nobody pays attention to you its that much easier to buy your time towards supercharging your forces. a lot like what nazi germany did during their mostly secret buildup to world war ii.
same in the ZOE universe

Mars based force of BAHRAM managed to build suits which completly overwelmed the earth forces with just accsess to Metatron and some secrecy.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
razgriz

shori great mp blitz dagger design, it almost looks like a bridge between the blitz the n dagger n and the dark dagger L.
(setsuna giggling)
wing zero alpha

Metal Legend wrote:Mars based force of BAHRAM managed to build suits which completly overwelmed the earth forces with just accsess to Metatron and some secrecy.
You mean orbital frames, and there were other reasons why BAHRAM overwhelmed the UNSF, but that's for another thread. That and I wouldn't call Vascilia backwater.

And as for Mars being "backwater", where did that come from? From looking over the flashbacks to the Martian colonies in Delta Astray, they seem to have the most advanced technology available to man, probably better than even what ZAFT has. I'd liken them more to the Moonrace in Turn A Gundam in terms of development than things that follow the description of "backwater".
razgriz

well maybe we should refer to it as backwater, maybe its more like low profile. "the most dangerous enemy is the one you dont see coming." not sure where that came from but i kno i didnt make it up.
(setsuna giggling)
Ravager

Yeah,by backwater i figured they're this low profile people who should've stayed on Mars.It's a pseudo Deus ExMachina when all you've got in Seed,Destiny and Astray are the Earth Sphere conflicts then the Martians suddenly come in with ultra high-tech equipment and decide to off Phantom Pain.They should've instead featured the PP's as the anti-hero protagonists fighting against ZAFT.Besides,i am of the opinion that Strike Noir,Blu Duel and Verde Buster should really get alot more screentime/mangatime.

Unless,they're planning the next Seed series to heavily feature a Martian army in an Earth vs Mars conflict with battles the scale of Jachin Due.Awesome!
razgriz

do you know something we dont ravager hmmmm :wink:
(setsuna giggling)
Ravager

Well,never say never! :lol:
Melchior

Ravager wrote:It's a pseudo Deus ExMachina when all you've got in Seed,Destiny and Astray are the Earth Sphere conflicts then the Martians suddenly come in with ultra high-tech equipment and decide to off Phantom Pain.
Decide to off Phantom Pain? WTH? PP attacked them time and time again. Not once have the Martians started a fight with them. The Martians are simply fighting to stay alive. Even after their command structure is gone Emilio and Dana continue to try and kill them. Theres no way to look at them but as antagonists.
Last edited by Melchior on Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melchior

My bad, double posted. *slaps himself on the wrist*