Gundam Seed Pariahs: Phase 1, Part 1 [please comment]

Your own tale of two mecha.
NewLondenion

Gundam Seed Pariahs: Phase 1, Part 1 [please comment]

I've been working on this for over a year on this continuation fanfic and it's still a work-in-progress piece so I won't really be shelling out the chapters until the summer months out of school. The first chapter, Phase 1, is my prologue meta-chapter and is split into several parts.

The year is 77 of the Cosmic Era, three years after the Battle at the Messiah. Earth and the PLANTs have managed to somewhat bury the hatchet between them as reconstruction continues. A new organization, MOBIUS, was created in the wake of peace talks years before and now begins to take the stage in what could become an Alliance civil war. Their primary weapons: the Variable Assault Dreadnaught battleships and the new MBF Jaeger mobile suits.

That's all I can think to say for now. Because I'm writing this with no regard for length, I'm posting this fanfic on my deviantart website. It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of deviantart. Anyone should be able to read it. I also have a few info pages that lays out events up to Phase 1. If you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to post them here or on my deviantart site.

http://newlondenion.deviantart.com
"Just another day in the office."
-Cathas Okeze, ADVENT Fanfic Project
Antares

Interesting, I took a quick look. More material for commenting more needed. ;) Plus, I couldn't help but note you also went for the abbreviation "GSP" as did I in my own fic.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
mcred23

NewLondenion, you'll need to remove that avatar. It's over the 80 x 80 pixel limit we have here.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
RedShirt0909

Seems like a decent read so far. I really can't see Sai as a leader, much less the CO of a battlewagon, but that's all I really don't like. To echo Antares, I need to see more before I form a solid opinion. Any idea how often/regularly this will be updated?
Yea, though I sail through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am conning ten thousand tons of 'screw you'
Antares

Has it gotten longer? If you add bits, please let us know.

Cathas as a main character is pretty interesting. And every Gundam series needs a scene where you get handguns out. General security in CE sucks. :D Remember not to make Cathas too shiny, or else he will be punished by Kira for trying to appear better than him. :wink:
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.