Gundamshop problems

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Duo

Gundamshop problems

I have my order put in.. the email sent to confirm my order was placed... I've waited several days... and I haven't heard a single word from them...

Is this normal? has anyone else had a problem with them like this? Do they send shipping confirmation? I live in the US and should have gotten my order today, if they've shipped it...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
SNT1

Ever contacted them yet? Maybe they ran out of stock right after you placed your order. Happened to me 3 times, 3 different stores (HLJ, Gundamstoreandmore, and, Gundamshop), and not a word until I emailed them what's up.
Duo

Yes I did email them, early this afternoon... and still not a word... The email address they give about order questions didn't work, so I emailed it to the AOL address, and I've checked my hotmail junk bin like every 30 minutes or so to see if it happens to go there by accident... but nothing...
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
SNT1

They do have a phone number, right? Try that tomorrow. I'm pretty positive they won't ignore THAT ... I hope. <.<

Good luck, and when you try to contact them have your receipt number handy etc etc..
Duo

Well I'm going outta town tomorrow... but I'll see if they answer my email when i get back.. then I'll try to call them.. but I don't think it's toll free... *mutter*

Thanks by the way, SNT1
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
lalahsghost

I have to add a "Good Luck" somewhere in here, but more importantly, don't forget to tell us the final result of what happens, and why/how long it took. Ask them what the hold up was, and normally how long it takes them to reply to emails, that way all of us at MAHQ Mecha Talk forums can make a judgment on our own, about the reliability issues/etc with this company. Thanks!
Duo

Update:

Day 1: Thursday, March 15
Time: 15:19
Event: Order placed, 3 emails received in a matter of seconds from Gundamshop and madco

Day 2: Friday, March 16th
Time 0:00-23:59
Event: None

Day 3-4: Saturday-Sunday March 17-18th
Time 0:00-23:59
Event: Weekend, Gundamshop probably off, no weekend shipping

Day 5: Monday March 19th
Time: 14:30
Event: Gundamshop/Madco hits my back account

Day 6: Tuesday, March 20th
Time: 13:45-14:15ish
Event: Emailed Madco to ask about shipping/problem, no reply

Day 7: Wednesday, March 21
Time: 01:15
Event: Going out of town in a few hours, will update when I return.
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
Mwulf

I think you're being a tad impatient... generally it's best to wait a couple days after ordering (without a shipping notice) before inquiring. They gave you an Email order-confirmation, right? I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Duo

The next business day would have been Friday... and if for some reason they don't call Friday a business day then surely Monday would be the next one after that.. And What about Tuesday.. is that a Business day for them?

Another order I placed at the same exact time, though a different place, is already being shipped and that will arrive and before I get my gundamshop order, and then I'll have that one just laying around waiting for the first order to get here...

EDIT:

Alright my faith has been restored! At 9AM promptly... they sent me back an email and everything is alright.

NOTICE:
Gundamshop is doing some moving around, I'm assuming moving locations, and they have stuff at two different sites at the moment. If you place an order it might take a few days for them to get it all together. I agree I might have been a bit over eager for it, but everything is going to work out fine! I'm getting both of my orders the same day ^^
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami