Considering the Aegis and Blitz...

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Nightwing03

It doesnt have the sleek body shape design of the original Blitz
♣♦♠♥
Deus EpS Machina

doesnt matter if it still has its unique feature...mirage colloid...and is actually used more often than the original Blitz...damend patsy nicol -__-
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
Homeless

Not that it matters at all when you're completely invisible. >_>; But we should move this to PM if you wish to continue the discussion.

I eprsonally would like to see a more "mundane" Blitz Dagger, since the N Dagger has a nuclear reactor, Gundam face, and IIRC Phase Shift.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
razgriz

maybe someone in the fan art section can paste a long dagger head onto the n dagger n's body and we can see how that looks.

personally yes i wouldnt mind seeing a less gundamized n dagger. you honestly wouldnt think that its supposed to be a grunt unit, it looks more like an upgraded blitz akin to the raider and raider full spec. grunt-faced ms rule hehe :lol:
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Homeless

I honestly wouldn't truly count the N Dagger as a "grunt suit" per say since its Spec Ops and pretty rare (The fact its not supposed as its blatantly violating the Junius Treaty to exist doesn't help either XD).
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Deus EpS Machina

Homeless wrote:I eprsonally would like to see a more "mundane" Blitz Dagger, since the N Dagger has a nuclear reactor, Gundam face, and IIRC Phase Shift.
'kay

gimme some details in PM...ill do that next

Homeless wrote:I honestly wouldn't truly count the N Dagger as a "grunt suit" per say since its Spec Ops and pretty rare (The fact its not supposed as its blatantly violating the Junius Treaty to exist doesn't help either XD).
also....treaties really mean jack in gundam development
razgriz

well for starters a single visor on the face instead of 2 eyes. umm thats all i can think of. lol theres your grunt blitz right there.
(setsuna giggling)
Homeless

also....treaties really mean jack in gundam development
Of course, but I imagine it'd be an awkward polticial situation when a nuclear-powered, mirage colloid-equipped unit that you promised you discontinued development of turns up. XD
Deus EpS Machina

well, if thats the case...and i was thinking of this a while back when the N Dagger N was first revealed...

i dont see a point in a grunt or MPed Blitz...i mean sure it'd be wild fun having an army of invisible grunts...but meh, wheres the fun in that...for drama's sake i mean.

plus, i assume Mirrge colloid is fairly expensive and iirc, it does run out....i guess the most you could get in a realistic Blitz dagger would be a simplified trikoros shield, a visor'd face without the V-fin and no MC, but a pure stealth invisible-to-radar/detection body
Homeless

True. In the end a truly MP Blitz would really only work for Spec Ops, which would probably be rather limited in scope at that.
razgriz

why do i have a feeling that the n dagger was designed by or meant for the phantom pain. it would be only fitting.
(setsuna giggling)
Homeless

Phantom Pain or some other closely-related EA group (I don't recall if it was stated if Matis' group was PP or not) are the only ones we've seen using them, including a pair that assist in stalling pursuers of neo's group during the Armory One raid.
razgriz

would it be safe to say that the n dagger n would probably not have a place in a phantom pain-less EA? especially if they are looking to get along with the zaft alliance.
(setsuna giggling)
Deus EpS Machina

well, obviously...if both ZAFT and EA were tryna be nice to each other and actually trusted each other....
razgriz

but then where would be the fun in that or at least basis for another seed movie or series? like its famously known, treaties in gundam dont mean jack...unless you are talking about a gundam-jacking *boo, hiss* *dodges tomatoes. :oops:
(setsuna giggling)
Volnixshin

In Destiny Astray PP seems to use the N Dagger N alot, however it would be nice to point out, that if ZAFT and EA had mp units like these, we would have a lot of invisable battles between N Dagger N's and Dinn RAVENS, which are also nuclear powered and have Mirage Colloid.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
DeltasTaii

And that is why invisible MPs are useless. Turning battles into massive random shooting fests is just going to result in catastrophic friendly losses, since one Mirage Colloid equipped suit is as oblivious to another.

I mean, it'd be hard enough getting one side trained not to shoot each other, without invisible enemies too.

In all honesty, Aegis' MA mode was never that useful. It was used all of what...twice for anything but firing the big gun? Once to grab the Strike and anoher onto a ship? I think it was more of a crutch for the EA's love of mobile armours than anything else.

EDIT: 3 times-twice to grab the Strike.
Athrun Zala

Homeless wrote:MAHQ has pictures for them you know. But here are scans I made from my copy of Stargazer Complete Guide, where the duo got profiled:

Nero Blitz
Rosso Aegis

And their...smashing...debut:
Delta Astray #7 Page 31
Delta Astray #7 Page 32

Do you know where you can find pics. of the pilots?
Athrun Zala The Next Red Comet
Ascension

While invisible grunts may be a stupid idea, grunts nigh-invisible to radar WOULD be nice... just look at the current trend in US fighter development... but the N-Jammers already take care of the whole radar problem...

In the Seed-verse, a truly stealthy suit would be one which had a very, very low heat signature and an all-black paintscheme.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Revan Vrake

Actually, the N Dagger N does not have PS armor, so it does not sacrifice protection for stealth.

A stealth style mobile suit, while sounding great, doesn't make for great drama if they are mass produced. A unique suit does though.

Anyways, a mass produced Blitz I think might look something like this:

Something I found while surfing a few years ago