Games From Japan Need HELP!

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Hiro Akihito Ishii

Games From Japan Need HELP!

I was just wondering if anyone could possibly give me some sites that I could order Japan console games from. Also if possible a chance to get the Arcade console for Initial D. Please let me know.
"Kamille! Kamille!

I originally wasn't going to respond to this thread but when I saw the text was in bold and italics, I decided to help you.

Then I edited this post so as not to sound like an a-hole and actually did help you. http://amazon.co.jp/.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I've only ever ordered from playasia.com and there a pretty decent site, pretty fast delivery too
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Mwulf

^--I'll second Playasia. They're pretty good and really fast.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
RGM-79 GM

Mwulf wrote:^--I'll second Playasia. They're pretty good and really fast.
Same here. I've only imported from them. Got my stuff cheap and fast all in great condition.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
swordoath

I have a question regarding PlayAsia and a game I've looked up that I hope someone can help me with.

I'm looking at getting a copy of Gundam Battle Royale for the PSP. Looking it up on PlayAsia produces several versions; there are versions from Japan and Korea, which I understand, but then there is a so-called "Asia Version." This version of the game is almost half the price of the others.

What is the situation with this version? Why is it so much less than the others?
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
RGM-79 GM

I have no idea. Although it might be on sale. The same thing is happening with Crossfire and Target in sight. Two are full price and then one is about half price since it is on sale.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I think its just the diffrent language. I've heard that with some places, the packaging and manual are in say...taiwaneese or korean, but the game itself is in Japanese. Dunno if its the same in this case
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
RGM-79 GM

I don't think so. I mean even if it is a different language that wouldn't give them any reason to lower the price.
bluemax151

swordoath wrote:I have a question regarding PlayAsia and a game I've looked up that I hope someone can help me with.

I'm looking at getting a copy of Gundam Battle Royale for the PSP. Looking it up on PlayAsia produces several versions; there are versions from Japan and Korea, which I understand, but then there is a so-called "Asia Version." This version of the game is almost half the price of the others.

What is the situation with this version? Why is it so much less than the others?
The "Asian" versions of import games generally have instructions in English but the game is in Japanese. One example (that I own) would be Initial D for PSP the Asian version has an English instruction booklet. I'm not sure about Battle Royale though because I have the Japanese version.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
swordoath

Ah, I see. Thank you for the help bluemax. Hopefully that's the case with this game as well.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!