SeventhSky Flash Mecha Game

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Turinu

Not much. I can list their abilities if that helps, as well as their names.

It seems I've gotten my things mixed up. The first one is the "Basic" Laphis while the second one is the "Prototype," which explains its wider array of armaments.

Edit: It would seem I messed up again. The website lists the blue and white Laphis as the basic one. But the control page had the names mixed up, leading to my earlier assumption. Switched back to the way it should be. >_>

1. Laphis Prototype
Default Controls:
- Special Attack Mode (Z)
- Bit Ejection (E)
- Transformation Mode(A)

2. Laphis
Default Controls:
- Special Attack Mode (Z)
- Bit Ejection (E)
- Transformation Mode(A)
- M-Explosion (N/A)*

3. Red Beryl
Default Controls:
- Special Attack (Z)
- Spread Beam (E)

4. Type Zero*
Default Controls:
- Shockwave (Z)

*Note: The Laphis is the only one equipped with a "Optional Weapon," and default-wise the button is not set. If you wish to set its optional weapon, go into the Options menu, go to the Controls section to change the control, and you'll see 'Optional Weapon' down there. Set it to whatever button you like and it grants the Laphis a optional weapon which explodes missiles before they hit when you press the button (For the sake of the matter, we'll call this M-Explosion).

*Note 2: The Type Zero's name I'm not sure of. The controls section lists it as the Type Zero, however the profile for it has the number 32 amidst the random question marks in its name (I still can't get my browser to support foreign languages. ;_;).
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

Bloody Hell this is adictive....love the blue mech....bit like ZOE
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
Camille Vidan

I don't know, the first two seem totally the same to me. I mean I can do the anti-missile stuff with both of them.

Anyway this flash's given me an idea for a game so I'll start working on it :)
Nightwing03

Wow, i really like using the third guy, cuz i can MISSLE SPAM! Since theres no limit to ammo..
♣♦♠♥
lalahsghost

OMG Shori! I've had this flash game for close to two years now! The little Violin + Techno + la la la la la la music.

I've always picked the orange mech~ It's a fun game when you need to waste five minutes between important issues.
Scheusal

This game is loads of fun. I like to take the 2nd frame (Laphis) and fly fast as I can in one direction so the enemies can't keep up with me. Then I press "Z" and activate that charge up death cannon. :D If I'm feeling patient, I wait until the charge bubble thing fills up the entire game screen. Then I hit the brakes, let the enemies swarm me and fire! :twisted: Just turn to face them and watch them explode.
I am a Zeon pilot.
Those who launch with me will be protected.
Those who launch against me will be destroyed.
Any questions?