Favorite Webcomics?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Strike Zero

Favorite Webcomics?

As the title says, do you guys have any favorite webcomics? A couple of my favorites are the infamous VG Cats, and a comic that goes by the name Mistakes of Youth.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wingnut

Zap! is one of my favorites. Read the first few pages and I think a fair number of Gundam fans will be hooked on this space adventure as well.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
RedShirt0909

In true nerd form, Penny-arcade and vgcats.
Yea, though I sail through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am conning ten thousand tons of 'screw you'
ShadowCell

Ohhhhh, let's see...

Cyanide and Happiness, for the sick, black, shriveled lump of carbon that used to be my heart. (I would not advise clicking on that link if you're at work, though--the boss might be upset about AIDS jokes and stuff)

Hazard Pay, a brief comic whose plot I'm not altogether sure of, but it's full of violence and that satisfies my hateful self.

I Drew This, which is mostly about Bush-bashing and oh noes polyticks.

Least I Could Do, the epic story about a guy called Rayne and occasionally a supporting cast, is always amusing.

[url=http://www.marilith.com[/url]Marilith[/url], all about an assassin who's trying to retire from the business and it's not going to well. Updates are sporadic, but worth it.

[url=http://www.smbc.net[/url]Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal[/url], for a double dose of misanthropy.

[url=http://www.shortpacked.net[/url]Shortpacked![/url], for jokes about Transformers and stuff, which I usually don't get. Also, Batman!

[url=http://www.sinfest.net[/url]Sinfest[/url], full of funny jokes and God and sex and stuff.

And the Perry Bible Fellowship, for a triple dose of misanthropy. (Another comic best read at home)

There's quite a few others, but those are my favorites. Zap! is another fine read.
Wedge14

I highly recommend Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal!! The guy is a comedic genius!!

Shadow's link doesn't seem to work
Last edited by Wedge14 on Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
ShadowCell

There's also Alpha-Shade. I have next to no idea of what's going on in it, but it has explosions and stuff and the art is pretty enough to keep me coming back anyway.

And, of course, there's Comedity, which features a penguin and the most awesome computer in the universe.
kfrooster

Only web comic that I'm following devoutly is Penny Arcade. Great art, great humour and well written.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Only one I use to go on alot was VG Cats.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Camille Vidan

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja made of pure win.

Oh and white ninja comics is funny as hell too.
Last edited by Camille Vidan on Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

Liking VG cats at the moment too
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
ORegan

ones that i have seen are Explosm/Cyanide and happiness

White ninja comics

John and john

and i've heard some good things about little gamers
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Destroy Gundam

8 Bit Theatre, Planet Zebeth, VG Cats, and Userfriendly are all favorites. I Drew This is also a personal favorite of mine.

For those who may not know, Planet Zebeth is based off of the first Metroid game.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Newtype87

Irregular Webcomic

and

Legostar Gallactica

These two drive me nuts all the time. :D [/url]
Destroy Gundam

Camille Vidan wrote:http://www.blastwavecomic.com
I can't believe I forgot about that one. Very nice.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Brave Fencer Kirby

Girl Genius -- a steampunk comic set in an alternate reality Europe where mad scientists took over the world during the Industrial Revolution.
The Adventures of Dr. McNinja -- A comic about a doctor who is also a ninja.
Kiwis By Beat! -- actually a site that covers several comics, all of which are various levels of awesome. I'm particularly fond of Minus -- a rather surrealistic comic about a little girl with some very interesting powers.
Templar, Arizona -- Another rather odd comic set in a fictional town in an alternate-reality Arizona. Warning on this one: lots of bad language and such, so if that's not your thing then you'll want to steer clear.
A Miracle of Science -- A scifi comic involving mad science as a legitimately recognized psychological disorder, a planetary scale hive mind, and a detective story. The story is complete, so it no longer updates, but you can read the entire comic from beginning to end!
Concerned -- a parody comic, composed entirely in the Half Life 2 engine using Garry's mod! It's amusing as hell, even if you haven't played the Half Life series. Like A Miracle of Science, the story of Concerned is complete, so no more updates, but the archives are available to read.
Gone with the Blastwave -- a comic set in a generic post-apocolypic war-torn setting, basically for the purpose of making fun of everything set in that kind of atmosphere. Absolutely amazing artwork, and it's pretty damn funny, too. Updates are infrequent and sporatic, though.
The Last Days of Foxhound -- a comic based on the antics of Foxhound (of Metal Gear Solid fame) an undisclosed amount of time before the Shadow Moses incident (ie the events of Metal Gear Solid 1). Like Concerned, it's entertaining even without having played the games, but moreso if you have.
Schwarz Kreuz -- The title is German for "black cross." An interesting new take on vampires and such. The art's a bit quirky, but it's a good read.
Giant in the Playground -- a site actually hosting two seperate comics, The Order of the Stick and Erfworld. OotS is a DnD parody comic, while Erfworld pokes fun at stragety wargames.
Dada Detective -- Film noir meets disco?
Fighting evil so you don't have to!
wilcosu35

i'm a fan of ctrl+alt+del , john and john, and nozzman. i also check out the startrek.com comic every monday
Zeta Gelgoog

*tries to add one other folks haven't mentioned*

Dinosaur comics: This guy's humor is kinda of hit and miss sometimes, but when it hits, it hits.

http://www.qwantz.com/
This Space For Rent.
Antares

VG Cats and Sinfest have already been mentioned, so I've bringing up this one:
The Infinite Vault of DOOM!
Lovecraft with a comic twist!

Then on-and-off:
Sunday At 10
Sometimes funny for RPG related stuff.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.