In seed astray, who are the Sahaku twin's grunt pilots?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
mister_brilliant

In seed astray, who are the Sahaku twin's grunt pilots?

HI there!
I'm new to this forum so please be kind.
I've read the astray manga and I'm wondering who are the the guys that pilot the other mobile suits that the Sahaku twins (are they twins?) have.
They seem like they're clones and all have long off-white hair.
If they are clones, who are they clones off? Mu's father, another person with spatial awareness or a coordinator?
Thanks!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I heard that they're pretty much the CE's equivlent of the Murasame clones
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
wing zero alpha

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:I heard that they're pretty much the CE's equivlent of the Murasame clones
The Murasames weren't clones, unless you mean the Ples.
Deacon Blues

I believe that you are referring to the Socius clones. From what I can remember, they are clones of Goud Veia.

Note: One thing that I wondered if someone can check... I've seen information everywhere saying that the coordinator-combat training group is known as Socius... isn't this suppose to be "circus" as revealed in Destiny Astray (the place where Kaite and Ile de Llorar were from)? I don't recall another group called Socius anywhere... (damn Wikipedia).
Red XIV

Are all of the Sahakus' pilots clones, or do they also have some normal Orb pilots among their followers? Because IIRC, Mina had at least 40-50 mobile suits at Ame-no-Mihashira.

I would imagine they've got non-clone pilots too, since they'd clearly have some Orb military personnel under their command (if nothing else, the Izumo's crew).
Homeless

I imagine the Socius are just the pilots of the Druggie variant MS, while loyal ORBies are in the M1As.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I wasn't aware the Murasames wern't clones. :? In that case, yes the ples then
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Zeonic Glory

I don't mean to go off topic but, the Murasames were given numbers because they were the (insert # here) person born at the institute. Four even said it herself. And that brings up another intruiging question, but lets keep that can of worms closed...
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Volnixshin

I believe Circus and Socius are two different groups/organazations, as both Kaite and Ile seem to keep a cross on their suits signifying they left circus after those handicapped fights.

Gai was part of the Socius project as well, however he escaped.
Goud might have been part of the SP, it's a possibility with one of his personalitys being an incredible pilot, or maybe that is natural skill; or maybe he just submitted some DNA.
I would think that the Socius' pilot the two Long Daggers, the Raider Full Spec, the Sword Calamity, and the Forbidden Blue. Then other pilots use the M1's and M1A's.

There were a bunch of Socius clones, personally I would love to know how many.
11 and (7 was it) escaped with Long Daggers, and then later went on the run(I'm going on what I hear not hard solid granite fact) 8 died and was killed by Providence as I remember.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Melchior

8 died and was killed by Providence as I remember.
Actually I believe Eight was killed by Orga, Shani and Clotho during a test flight. I believe this was the reason why Seven and Eleven went AWOL.
I would think that the Socius' pilot the two Long Daggers, the Raider Full Spec, the Sword Calamity, and the Forbidden Blue. Then other pilots use the M1's and M1A's.
Didn't Mina only receive three Socius? Four pilots the Sword Calamity, while Six and Thirteen pilot the Raider full spec and the Forbidden Blue (I don't know which pilots which suit). While in space, the Socius that pilots the Blue switches to an M1A. I also noticed the Raider full spec they use seems to have had a slight modification to make it space worthy (just a couple extra verniers added).