MS engineer of choice

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Zeonic Glory

I'll stick to mostly UC and some CE designs.

UC:
Anahiem
Muller Miguel
Whoever does the Zanscare MS
Zimmad Company
Zeonic Company
Pezun Asteroid Base

CE:
Phantom Pain
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
EZero8

I think I'll either go with the guys who worked on the Formula Project or the people who worked on the entire Victory Project. Those guys really know how to build powerful and efficient MS.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
baka

UC: Whoever built GP03
FC: Rain
AW: Kid anyone?
AC: Howard
CE: Who built Freedom?

Overall: Howard, he's just the total hipster and probably a very nice guy. :P
It is very difficult to make someone understand something if his income depends on his not understanding it.
Chavelo

I would go for whoever was in charge of the Gelgoog Jaeger's design project. That's just good business there. 8)
plutoniumhunter

Whoever built Psycho gundam.. probably must be a psycho himself/herself...

So I'll prob go with the guy/dude/woman/whatever who designed the whole Hazel line and parts...
" Age is a matter of the mind " - South Burning
muishkin

Early UC: Kamille since he was one who designed the external of Zeta.

Late UC: whoevever was in project of the Victory Gundam project. Sleek, simple and kicked ass.

CE: Whoever designed the Akatsuki. Erica Simmons? Kira Yamato should write the OS.
Zeonic Glory

The person in charge of the Victory project is Uso's Mom, Muller Miguel (well, the V2 at least)
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
plutoniumhunter

Whats with engineer mommies?
Erica was a mom...
SO was Seabook Arno's mom...

I'd go with Kamille too... A kid designing a Gundam? Cool.
" Age is a matter of the mind " - South Burning
kupoartist

Muller Miguel. Works well under pressure with stressed resources. I'd say that she 'can keep her head', but that would end up being a pun.

Whoops.
Volnixshin

Verne Developing Co.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Knight Of Zinc

I think I'd get the U.C. universe version of Mamoru Nagano to do my MS (Mamoru Nagano was apparently given a counterpart in the U.C. world, as the N in MSN-00100 stands for Nagano. Either that or it's supposed to be one of his descendants).

Also, on the subject of M.S. engineers with connections to real people, does anybody know if SEED's Erica Simmons is meant to be a reference to our man Mark, or is it just a coincidence?
BATTLE FEVER G!

GUNDAM ROSE! Oui!
GUNDAM BOLT! Da!
GUNDAM DRAGON! Ni Hao!
GUNDAM MAXTER! Yay!

SHINING GUNDAM! OOOOHHHH!!!
Mwulf

Er... I have no idea where you got that from. And I'm fairly certain it's a coincidence... I'll even wager the $5000 that I don't have, I'm so confident.

I'd pick Miguel... (Uso's Mom) because the V2 is such a simple, efficient and aesthetically pleasing design. There's nothing about it not to love.

And about Kamille... from the anime I was under theimpression he designed the ENTIRE Zeta gundam, not just the appearence. And given the nature of the transormation mechanism, it would be very hard for the Zeta to have any other appearence.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Draco Starcloud

UC: Usso's mom
FC: Doctor Kasshu
AC: Which guy made Heavyarms?
AW: I'm gonna go with the crowd favorite, Kid
CE: Yoon Sefan, designer of the Raysta, backed up by the group of Orb's quantum computers that helped design the M-1.

This dream team will join forces to make me the Ultimate V2 Heavyraystarms Divider or, as I will call it, the Dairayarms UV2! :twisted:
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
wing zero alpha

UC - Tie between Anaheim and SNRI (Two of the best)
FC - Neo Germany ("Time to de-pimp your Gundam...")
AC - Doctor J (Wing Gundam ftw)
AW - Whoever made the Gundams in the first place (Especially the Airmaster)
CC - Can't really think of any, since most of the MS were escavated
CE - Actaeon Industries (they were the ones behind the Strike Noir, etc.)
razgriz

uc- anaheim (extra verniers please)
ac- dr j. (big nose=bad*** gundam)
ce-erica simmons (ok she may not be the best ms engineer, but she definitely is the hottest)
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!