ShadowCell Draws Stuff and Puts it On the Internets

The place to share your artwork.
ShadowCell

ShadowCell Draws Stuff and Puts it On the Internets

Inspired by this thread. That gear of evil that resides in the dark, cobweb-ridden, musty, quarantined part of my brain started turning again, and before you know it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/S ... rikenu.jpg

I'm sorry everyone.

I boldly went where I have not gone before and tried to make this look really special-like with Photoshop, though I fear the results were less than special-like. Oh well. I don't have the heart to do the Infinite Sazabi. But anyways, please be gentle when you lynch me.
Last edited by ShadowCell on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wingnut

It's like they took Nu Gundam and did a Pimp My Ride thing with it.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Gambit01

Wha-what the hell have you done to Nu Gundam?! You evil, evil man! :evil:
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
HiZaku

If that's what did to the Nu Gundam, I don't even want to know what your planing for the other Gundams.
DEARKA: (Interrupts with a laugh) Calm down, Yzak.
YZAK: (Angry) That’s what you always **** say!
DEARKA: (Laughs) I guess I do always say that.
Draco Starcloud

We'll pay whatever you want! Just don't hurt Gelgoog! XD

All silliness aside, it's a nice picture. Interesting mech design. The special effects aren't too bad.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
ShadowCell

Draco Starcloud wrote:We'll pay whatever you want! Just don't hurt Gelgoog! XD
Oh, well in that case...

I want three things: $10 billion in cash...a getaway car...and the letter "M" stricken from the English language. Or else you'll get the Infinite Sazabi deciding to stop working for Londo Bell, start working for Neo Zeon, and then go back to Londo Bell again.

I'm warning you.
otakud00d

Hey look! It's Strike Freedom!

Heheheh. I'm kidding. Looks.... interesting.
ShadowCell

otakud00d wrote:Hey look! It's Strike Freedom!
...that's the point.

Fritz Ashlyn

...that's the point.
**shudders**

BTW, how do you insert the gonk face?
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
ShadowCell

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:
...that's the point.
**shudders**

[img] tags. The gonk face is in my Bucket 'o' Photos, it's not one of the smilies on this forum. I just have awesome people who scour the Internets and go to dysfunctional forums filled with crazy and frightening teenagers (read: GaiaOnine) and steal funny smilies for me.

=D
Anonymous

This is what happens to a Gundam when it's put in a Universal Century rap video...
Heretic

ShadowCell wrote:
Fritz Ashlyn wrote:
...that's the point.
**shudders**

[img] tags. The gonk face is in my Bucket 'o' Photos, it's not one of the smilies on this forum. I just have awesome people who scour the Internets and go to dysfunctional forums filled with crazy and frightening teenagers (read: GaiaOnine) and steal funny smilies for me.

=D
Ah the Gonk face, I use it often. I only go to Gaia only for the ?Eleventy One? in the Writers forum. The crazy and frightening teenagers (or N00Bs/trolls to the 111) don?t go there, because if they happen to try. We slaughter them with eloquence.

But enough of that. I wouldn?t mind seeing UC MS with just a little more attention to detail like in SEED. But this is pushing it a bit far. And by a bit I really mean way too far. At least you didn?t make it pink. Honestly, who in their right mind would paint a ridiculously powerful weapon of destruction pink?

SEED = JPop candy mecha.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Rei Murasame

<Cue rediculous rap beat>
<Rei Murasame and Nina Purpleton enter with Shadowcell>

Rei: "Hey..! We're the chicks from AE, in 'da house', and today we're here with Shadowcell and his... 'Sturiku Nu' Gandamu."

Nina: *poses alongside it*

Shadowcell: *nods and bops to the beat*

Rei: *quizzically, points at the golden bling-bling joints* "What exactly do those things do?"

Shadowcell: "Well, they um... they're joints specially made for slicker movement."

Nina: *distressed* "They most certainly aren't.. slick.."

Rei: *filled with glee* "...Do you know time it is?"

Nina: "Time to... unpimp, ze Gundam?"

Shadowcell: "Wait, what?"

Rei: *to Shadowcell* "If you ready fi unpimp de Gundam in hay lemme hear yuh sai.. 'what'?"

Shadowcell: "What!?"

<A giant wreckingball smashes Strike Nu off the screen and shatters it into a thousand pieces!>

<Zeta Gundam is then wheeled in to replace it>

Rei: "Zeta Gundam, smooth sleek, economical, comes with transforming ability."

Nina: "Guaranteed to get the job done."

<Rei and Nina stand in front of Zeta Gundam and make 'A' and 'E' signs with their hands>

Rei and Nina: "Zeta Gundam. Lunar enginnering. In da house 'yo."

--------------------------------
End Advertisement.
--------------------------------

On a serious note though, it was a pretty cool picture, Shadowcell. ^.^
"And I... should contemplate this change...
To ease the pain.
And I... should step out of the rain...
And turn away..."
Odin

ROFL Miss Rei ^^

I think it's ok...the only thing I sorta dont care for is the golden joints though >.>
"You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of
Ten Thousand fists in the air..."

~Disturbed, Ten Thousand Fists

"Stand up, Nobody's dieing to save you!"
Draco Starcloud

ShadowCell wrote:Or else you'll get the Infinite Sazabi deciding to stop working for Londo Bell, start working for Neo Zeon, and then go back to Londo Bell again.
Do your worst! I will never betray the letter M, for today's program was brought to us by it and its partner, 6!
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Gambit01

Draco Starcloud wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:Or else you'll get the Infinite Sazabi deciding to stop working for Londo Bell, start working for Neo Zeon, and then go back to Londo Bell again.
Do your worst! I will never betray the letter M, for today's program was brought to us by it and its partner, 6!
You fool! He's serious! He'll do it!! He's insane!!!!
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
ShadowCell

I'm making fun of the Strike Freedom!

*sob* No one understands me.
Rei Murasame wrote:Rei: *quizzically, points at the golden bling-bling joints* "What exactly do those things do?"
You're just jealous of my bling. ;_;
<A giant wreckingball smashes Strike Nu off the screen and shatters it into a thousand pieces!>
Now what shiny overpowered mecha will Minmei give to Amuro when he goes back to save the White Base at Jaburo?
Draco Starcloud wrote:Do your worst! I will never betray the letter M, for today's program was brought to us by it and its partner, 6!
Does the idea of the Sazabi with a giant backpack and beam sabers all over?and I do mean all over?possibly, perhaps, persuade to you think...differently...?

Or how about the Gelgoog?oh, wait, sorry, the GELGOOG ...I don't know, GELGOOG Knight? With giant stupid Wizard packs that are frightening and make no sense? Or the Destiny Zeta? Or the Forbidden Zam? Or the Legend Qubeley?

...now I know how Okawara felt designing the ZAKUs...

Anyways.

You will submit, mortals. This is what happens...when you play GOD.
HiZaku

Actalluy, ShadowCell, you should make a Providnce Sazabi! It will have more funnels than you can shake a stick at! Better yet, why don't you draw a Psyco Destroy Gundam Mk. II, the ultimate oversized weapon of mass destruction!

Now about your demands: (Gives you briefcase filled with money), the Escalade is out back. I can't do anything about the letter "M", Something about be important to the English language.
DEARKA: (Interrupts with a laugh) Calm down, Yzak.
YZAK: (Angry) That’s what you always **** say!
DEARKA: (Laughs) I guess I do always say that.
ShadowCell

HiZaku wrote:Actalluy, ShadowCell, you should make a Providnce Sazabi! It will have more funnels than you can shake a stick at! Better yet, why don't you draw a Psyco Destroy Gundam Mk. II, the ultimate oversized weapon of mass destruction!
...you heard it from HiZaku, lynch him when I draw these, it's his fault now.

=D
lalahsghost

The idea with the fin funnels was fantastic. I'd pay to see a Nu modded to have it's funnels that way! (not real money, just moon money) Was this exclusively a hand drawing? If so +5 cool points for it.