Unicorn: This is what it means to be UC...

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.

Interested yet?

Yep!
36%
Like a man in a desert needing water, I need more info!
57%
I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 meter beam polearm...
7%

Total votes: 42
Aegis

I was thinking Mineva crossed with Kishiria after seeing that pic. >>
Neo-Era

"Audrey Burn" seemed like it could be an Audrey Hepburn reference so it looked as good a spelling to me as any. Then with "Banerjee" being the last name of a couple of Indian actors, I wondered if Harutoshi Fukui is maybe just a big movie geek, making "Full Frontal" a Steven Soderbergh thing? But I'm just piling speculation on top of speculation now...

As for Audrey looking like Mineva, she's just about the right age...
Gunota Headlines: Daily Gundam newsblog
The New Adventures Of Tomino-sama: Not-so daily Gundam parody webcomic
Deacon Blues

Still, Full Frontal is just a weird name for a character. What are we going to learn about him next? He likes to sleep in the nude? >>;; The more I stare at the character art, the more annoying it looks. I can take Banarge, but the others are just... ugh. I'm sensing that Yas will be utilizing character designs from some of the other things he's worked on...
Genocide

The resemblence between that girl and Mineva does seem uncanny. Considering she is of nobility, it's actually quite probable they're the same people - but then again I thought Mineva posed as a fraud at the end of ZZ (misinformed?). Anyway, it's still too early for such speculations. I still think she somewhat resembles Four/Stellar, though it's mainly because of her "loose" clothing.
Red XIV

The fake Mineva at the end of ZZ is a different person from the real one in Zeta, IIRC.
Crusader

yep char switched mineva's, just don't know when. Well it was implied...
Ryujin

Crusader wrote:yep char switched mineva's, just don't know when. Well it was implied...
PS1 Z Gundam ending movie...and I'm sure that short scene'll offer hours of speculation for those with prurient minds. :P
kupoartist

Having a property around called "Gundam UC" isn't going to make the complexities of the Gundam franchise any easier to explain :P
Haros_Pet_Kat

"Full Frontal" is really Rau making sure he is a true Char clone by having his own sexually disguised name, and somehow teleporting to the Universal Century timeline wearing Zechs' suit.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Casval Rem Daikun

While the hairstyle is definitely Minevas', the rest of her looks more like Sayla than anything else to me. The closed, somewhat defiant look with the closed fists is what reminds me of Sayla.

As for the guy, it's almost like Kira combed his hair for once, stole Amuro's clothes, but shrank them before wearing them. :lol:
DarkUnicorn

No pictures of Gundam Unicorn (mecha) ?
Casval Rem Daikun

There were some links on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread.
DarkUnicorn

Except that there:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2515 ... 484qf0.jpg

Oy! No useing the img tags! - Wingnut
Red XIV

So the horn splits into a V-fin?
G.Squirrel

I don't think so, that picture looks like a piece of fanart more than official lineart.

The only thing that I have found that even remotely looks like that is this. I'm not even sure of the validity of this though, so I'm not sure if it's official, or even related to Gundam Unicorn, or not.
Nagi

G.Squirrel wrote:The only thing that I have found that even remotely looks like that is this. I'm not even sure of the validity of this though, so I'm not sure if it's official, or even related to Gundam Unicorn, or not.
That's the RX-78XX Gundam Pixie from one of the older Playstation games.
DarkUnicorn

In any case this image makes more animates/oav that that of novels, it tightened can be illustrated…
Red XIV

G.Squirrel wrote:I don't think so, that picture looks like a piece of fanart more than official lineart.
It's not definitely lineart. But it's quite possible that it's an official illustration.
DarkUnicorn

It is possible that it is a manga part there in the novels, according to you?
That could explain this image…
EFF Test Pilot

It remember me one of those images made by Newtype's or Gundam Ace's illustrators. Anyway I guess this is Unicorn's Lineart.
EdiT: also this http://www3.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?i ... 678&size=o