Strike Zero's Mecha Studio : We've got stuff.

The place to share your artwork.
Folken Fanel

Whoah. That's really, really, really good. The base suit is beautiful, but the strikers need a little work in the color department.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Bremics

I love them all, and for some reason the contrasting colors of the Striker Packs look so much more awsome like that.
Pray she never meets Athrun.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

An intresting concept, love how it looks like it was made by both EA and ZAFT.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
EZero8

Interesting. The base unit is very well made, and the Strikers look quite interesting when attached. Good work.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Draco Starcloud

I like it with just the base. The other's make it seem too bulky and a non-bulky SEED Gundam is a fine change of pace.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
RMakaru

I think if you altered the strikers a bit, not color but changed them a little to make them more original to the suit. But wow that is one stunning design, i really love how well the parts flow. It needs some cleaning up but its ok without it. Nice work, keep it up, I'd love to see some more!
Vyron

I like the original MS, but like the above person I find that the strikers dont really feel a bit disassociative to the suit. The idea is good, but the implementation seems a bit off.
Strike Zero

Thanks for the comments, and I'm glad you all like it. :D I admit that the Strikers were a bit rushed in terms of coloring and cropping. What I had in mind was a unit that was to the three druggie-Gundams as the Strike was to the original four stolen units.

As for making the packs more original to the suit itself, I'll give it a try but as of right now, I'm not sure how I would do that. :?
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Strike Zero

After several months, Strike Zero returns with a new mobile suit! I spent way too long on this thing, but I was finally satisfied with the result.

RGM-909 Psycho Jegan

(Note: Despite it's name, it does not have a psycommu system. I just liked the way that it sounded. :P )

In addition, here's something that I whipped up out of boredome: The Destiny Gundam in Gundam Griepe colors. I removed the two weapons mounted on its back, because I think it looks much better without them.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... Colors.jpg
Last edited by Strike Zero on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightwing03

Woah, half my Gundams look only half as good as ur ones! They are aweeeesooooommmmmeeee, though the striker packs need a bit of work on the colouring, and i also like ur Destiny in griepe colours ^^

EDIT: Thats sweet how u made the mask like thing for ur Physco Jegan
Last edited by Nightwing03 on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
♣♦♠♥
mcred23

Psycho Jegan looks nice, but I have to point out that it's model number is taken by the RGM-109 Heavygun.

:mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Ascension

I'd like to see that Griepe Destiny with the beam lance...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
EZero8

The Psyco Jegan is a very nice design, though it is a bit rough on certain areas of the suit. Good job on it though. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Strike Zero

mcred23 wrote:Psycho Jegan looks nice, but I have to point out that it's model number is taken by the RGM-109 Heavygun.

:mrgreen:
Gah! Very well then, it shall now be called the RGM-909.
Josh

Very nice work with the SEED art, a few gripes but overall I'd say good.

Yeah I think Psycho Jegan is awesome too. :P
Strike Zero

Just recently, I finally acquired a version of the photoshop program; and after a few days of expirimentation, I found that it is infinitely easier to recolor things there than it is in MS paint. Now in half the time I could before, I can create things like this:

NRX-077 Thantos

The coloring is still a little rougher than I would like it to be, but other than that this is probably my best franken yet.
Turinu

Strike Zero wrote:The coloring is still a little rougher than I would like it to be, but other than that this is probably my best franken yet.
Set your color to black and use the line tool to outline it.

When you color with photoshop, since you can set the paint bucket to anti-aliased (which basically gives it a more faded effect than a pixel-esque one) it fades the outline. Going over the outline with the line tool helps restore the lines.
Wingnut

Strike Zero wrote:Just recently, I finally acquired a version of the photoshop program; and after a few days of expirimentation, I found that it is infinitely easier to recolor things there than it is in MS paint. Now in half the time I could before, I can create things like this:

NRX-077 Thantos

The coloring is still a little rougher than I would like it to be, but other than that this is probably my best franken yet.
I think Arnold's character in Preditor said it best. "You are one ugly Mother F***er." Ugly in a good way though in this case. It's ugly in apperence, but also nasty in the fact that it will likely mop the cosmos with your butt if you underestimate it.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Zero

Shori wrote:
Strike Zero wrote:The coloring is still a little rougher than I would like it to be, but other than that this is probably my best franken yet.
Set your color to black and use the line tool to outline it.

When you color with photoshop, since you can set the paint bucket to anti-aliased (which basically gives it a more faded effect than a pixel-esque one) it fades the outline. Going over the outline with the line tool helps restore the lines.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the tip Shori.