Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
mcred23

Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

This is the new welcoming thread. New members may introduce themselves to the rest of the forum here or simply say hello.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
codename:v

Recently, some jokers here create spams in this forum and it has to be stop this instance. Cut the spams out, OK?
mcred23

It's being dealt with. And this isn't the place to complain about it.

Toxicity

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I've finally gotten off my butt and created an account on this forum after constantly browsing it for the past few months. I'm glad I finally did because listening to what everyone else has to say and not saying anything myslef gets dead boring after 6 months. So here I am. Nice to meet you all.
EZero8

Welcome to the forums Toxicity! Hope you enjoy your stay with us. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
mcred23

Welcome. Make sure you read over the lovely Forum Rules and have a great stay here at Mecha Talk.

Scyron

Toxicity wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new here. I've finally gotten off my butt and created an account on this forum after constantly browsing it for the past few months. I'm glad I finally did because listening to what everyone else has to say and not saying anything myslef gets dead boring after 6 months. So here I am. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome, I hope you have a fun time posting
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I'm sorta new here as well though you probably all know me by now. :) Its great to have a Gundam disscusion without any noobs going "OMFG, heero's buster rifle pwns all! those stupid zakos don't stand a chance!"
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Clest

Guess I should introduce myself...

Anyway, hi everyone :)

Call me Clest, I draw mecha since I was 6 and made actual decent sketches of the Valkyrie from Macross, though in the past years my mobile weapon art has not been so active. Love to create and look at original mecha designs or variations made by amateurs (you can always find surprises).

Other point to note is that I am making a mech oriented RPGMaker game with my own concepts and design called Star Light Romance.
wonton bob

hello all. I too have been looking at these forums for the past few months. seems like a great group to join.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
EZero8

Welcome wonton bob. Hope you enjoy your stay.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
lastangel

I'm new here....who made a big fault as a result not seeing the rules at first. Say sorry again about it...

Hope can make friends with all.
Wingnut

Don't worry about it too much. Given what you did with the Master Impulse I think it evens out.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
megazero

Hello to all. It's been quite sometime since I've last visited here. :D
"Truly if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of
mankind." - Edward D. Morrison
Rei Murasame

Welcome back. ^.^
"And I... should contemplate this change...
To ease the pain.
And I... should step out of the rain...
And turn away..."
Zabuza the Shell Bullet

Haro! I'm new here, but I've been visiting MAHQ for a while. Um, I'm not very good at introductions...
Glory to the Principality of Zeon!!!
Bezerker

Welcome to Mecha Talk...hope you enjoy the competative banter we have in store for thee.
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
GM ace

The ace of RGM-class cannon fodder has arrived! I hung out at Gundam Watch and I currently hang out at Gundam Evolution and TTT Arc, and I figured I'd drop in here too.
Wingnut

GM ace wrote:The ace of RGM-class cannon fodder has arrived! I hung out at Gundam Watch and I currently hang out at Gundam Evolution and TTT Arc, and I figured I'd drop in here too.
Then go and carefully read the rules again as you are not allowed to have images of any kind in your signature. Certain things are a bit different here compared to other forums.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Daemoro

Daemoro's the name. I'm new to this board as well and a avid visitor to MAHQ. Funny thing is, I'm not that good at intros and rarely post them.

So yeah, color me a newbie. :D