Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.
Bryant Molirse

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Came out a little darker than I wanted, but oh well. Gustav Karl
Brighter Version
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Deathzealot

Thanks Bryant! Keep it up.
Wingnut

Could I get the Hyaku Shiki Kai in Byaku Shiki colors, please?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Bryant Molirse

Quick, and Dirty, like every Hyaku Shiki construction lol.

Scorpio, I am working on yours, but it is taking me a while to get everything squared away.
Scorpio[pt]

thanks man i will wait no worries
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
Wingnut

Quick and Dirty? I've never heard of the Shiki being described like that before, but I'll take the image nonetheless.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Bryant Molirse

zerg171

Bryant Molirse wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 3:38 pm Here Zerg.
Thanks again Bryant.
Omega

I know its been more than two weeks so I have a simple request and a somewhat more difficult one.

1) A simple repaint of the RGM-119 Jamesgun to match up with the White Dingo version of the GM Sniper II

2) This one is the possibly more difficult one... But if it isn't against the rules, i'd like to supply an alternative in case this one proves too difficult

Basically, it involves the three IBO ships we have colored lineart for (Isaribi, Hammerhead and Hotarubi) and I was gonna ask if it'd be at all possible to combine elements of the three together to make a single potent ship.

For the base chassis, I want to use the Hotarubi for it, but modify it with stuff from the other two. For the bow, i'd like to give it the Hammerhead's 'nose' Also, if it wouldn't be too difficult, would it be possible to like add the Isaribi's Turret/Booster assembly to the sides of the Hammerhead nose? If that's too difficult, could it be possible to like install the Hammerhead's forward turrets on the sides of the Hotarubi and move the hangar units on the side back a bit to accommodate this? Then finally, i'd like to have the launch catapult from either the Isaribi or Hammerhead placed on the Hotarubi's underside.

If this one is too difficult, then something like...

A custom Graze made combining the Graze Ritter, Graze Ground Type and Graze Schild to make a single frame.

I'd like to use the Graze Schild as a base, but give it the legs and backpack of the Graze Ground Type, then finally support it with the shoulders of the standard Graze Ritter, then paint everything up to match with the Graze Schild parts

If its against the rules to supply an alternative request, i'll happily remove the more difficult one
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:52 am Third:
A repaint of an older request I did, back in the day, the Baikal Class Cruiser without missile pods and in white colors. Don't remember if you did it or not. If you did, and don't still have the original, or you did not do it then just simply remove the missile pods from a basic Baikal Class and repaint it in a new scheme. White on top of the ship, and red along the bottom of the ship.

That is it for me, for now. Don't want to overwork you. Thanks in advance.
Bumping This!

And adding one more request.

GAT-01 Strike Dagger

In the colors of both the "White Coat" Colors of that earlier GINN I had you made, and another in the orange colors of Ed Harrelson. If you can get it close to this image of Strike Dagger from the Astray Destiny Manga. Not a good image I know. But that is one of the best I can find that shows the South American Strike Daggers. Thanks in advance.
Bryant Molirse

what are the missile pods?
Deathzealot

On the Baikal Class? The side pods on the side. Kind of like this.
Bryant Molirse

Last edited by Bryant Molirse on Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deathzealot

Thanks Bryant.
Deathzealot

Woah! That Graze looks pretty damn mean. Great Job Bryant!!
Deathzealot

Bryant if you are still here and taking requests. I have a doozy of a request for you.

Basically making a Mass Produced GN-Drive Equipped General Purpose Mobile Suit, (i.e a GM Expy for Gundam 00) I know there are the GN-X Series which fills that role but I need something a bit more then that for a project I am currently working on.

So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.