Gundam Breaker 3: Updates and Discussion

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AmuroNT1

Re: Gundam Breaker 3: Updates and Discussion

DLC outta nowhere!

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/gundam-berak ... expanisons

Each set costs 1000 yen (about $10) and will include new Gunpla, missions, and Build Passes. There will also be a package of all five for 5000 yen (which is only really a discount in terms of taxes). And yes, this is about as much as the core game, but apparently it'll double the game's overall content.

-"Build Beginning" (October) adds Barbatos Form 6, Scramble Gundam, and one more.
-"Build Rising" (November) adds the AGE-FX, Gusion (original, not Rebake), and two more.
-"Build Evolution" (December) adds the Kimaris, MW-01 Mobile Worker, Arche, and one more.
-"Build Absolute" (January) adds the Barbatos Lupus, Aegis, and one more.
-"Build Kingdom" (February) adds Buster, Ball, and five more.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Outlaw

I keep reading Mobile Worker and thinking of the ones from IBO. :lol:
The Ball is one thing, that would be another issue entirely.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
AmuroNT1

Yeah, I was confused at first too, but then I saw the screencaps.
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

Mimeblade

Anyone know when PSN store will update in Japan? I want that Season Pass.
Shinji_Shinigami

by accident i read that Gundam Breaker 3 as well as some other games that usually would be japan exclusive, are still japan exclusive, yet have english subtitles. But i highly doubt that they are comercially sold in stores outside of japan, like any other game is right? I presume the only way to get them is to import them right? And if yes, anyone knows how best to procure it in Europe / Germany? Amazon seems to be a bit pricy.

Thanks for your help
Vent Noir

Shinji_Shinigami wrote:by accident i read that Gundam Breaker 3 as well as some other games that usually would be japan exclusive, are still japan exclusive, yet have english subtitles. But i highly doubt that they are comercially sold in stores outside of japan, like any other game is right? I presume the only way to get them is to import them right? And if yes, anyone knows how best to procure it in Europe / Germany? Amazon seems to be a bit pricy.

Thanks for your help
I usually import from http://www.play-asia.com
Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

April 7, 1979: The first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam premieres. Fanboys declare Gundam "Ruined FOREVER".
AmuroNT1

Shinji_Shinigami wrote:by accident i read that Gundam Breaker 3 as well as some other games that usually would be japan exclusive, are still japan exclusive, yet have english subtitles. But i highly doubt that they are comercially sold in stores outside of japan, like any other game is right? I presume the only way to get them is to import them right? And if yes, anyone knows how best to procure it in Europe / Germany? Amazon seems to be a bit pricy.

Thanks for your help
Yes, there's an English version that was released in Asian countries. And as Vent Noir said, I usually go with Play Asia for import games.

Shinji_Shinigami

Thanks for your advise guys ^^
NastyNate

Hey! Does anyone else still play this game? I haven't started playing it much and I've thought about getting a few games going.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
AmuroNT1

BTW, to update the older information about the DLC:

-Build Beginning adds the Barbatos Form 6, Scramble Gundam, and Unicorn 03 "Phenix"
-Build Rising adds the AGE-FX, Gusion, Astaroth, and ReBawoo
-Build Evolution adds the Kimaris, MW-01 Mobile Worker, Arche Gundam, and Superior Dragon (an SD unit)
-Build Absolute adds the Barbatos Lupus, Aegis, and Gusion Rebake

No new info on Build Kingdom because it still isn't out yet.

Outlaw

There's a leak for Build Kingdom but, I'll let you guys track it down if you're interested.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Xenosynth

Spoilers from leak
Spoiler
Build Kingdom does have one very interesting addition. The boss is the Dandelion II from AOZ, and the core unit, the Woundwort, is actually obtainable. This is odd because the Woundwort has NO real life models at all produced by bandai. The interesting part is that this is similar to what happened with the Alvatore/Alvaraan, but with that they made it so even though the Alvaraan had a similar parts setup + was breakable and such in Breaker 2, it wasn't playable.

Which means the Woundwort would be the first fully playable suit in the game with no real life parallel models. The only close second would be the Astray Red Dragon, which had its parts distributed through magazine. However, the Woundwort never had an official bandai or even Dengeki/other magazine run. There are only fan-made garage and resin kits. So it's kind of neat!

Helps that I love AOZ and the Woundwort but yes.
AmuroNT1

Argh, spoiler tags still aren't working.