Gundam Breaker 3: Updates and Discussion

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
TakemiS

Re: Gundam Breaker 3: Updates and Discussion

Xenosynth wrote:Bounty Hunter mode is how I get cash. At this point usually everyone 1-2 goes I get at least one 400k token and that coupled with the bonus is enough to get a few parts to 30.

how? bounty hunter ?

I play it and its so freaking hard ..

2 AI's VS 1 player ouch... how does that work?
Xenosynth

Well, I usually play it online.

Though when I do play it singular, it's good to use a design that can lock down/break apart enemies. Focus on getting their stagger bar and legs off, and then just triangle them on the ground for the finisher. Also, you get money for even breaking so even if you lose, you might be lucky and get one of the 400/600/800k GP drops.
TakemiS

is this online mode region only or isit anyone worldwide?

and how can I post my created mobile suit online??
Xenosynth

In photograph mode hit circle and confirm to upload your design to GundamPerfectGames.
http://ggame.jp/gb3/login.php?abs_back_url=setting.php

There's the main site.

Online mode, since you are presumably playing the Japanese version since no other ones are out, is with whoever else has that same version. So everyone in Japan + whoever imported it worldwide.
TakemiS

Thank you for your time , the information was alot of help. once again thank you
Xenosynth

Yep, not a problem! A lot of the game goes much smoother in co-operative mode so it might be best for you.
Outlaw

I haven't had as much time to play so I've only recently gotten to chapter 4 and I have to admit, I hope they nerf the "Enemy Player's" hit points or defense. They just take far too long (at least on standard difficulty) for my taste, it's to the point now where when I see the warning come up on screen I audibly groan.

Fun fact though, if an "enemy player" takes you out the whole group will leave and you can continue on your way after.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
TakemiS

Outlaw wrote:I haven't had as much time to play so I've only recently gotten to chapter 4 and I have to admit, I hope they nerf the "Enemy Player's" hit points or defense. They just take far too long (at least on standard difficulty) for my taste, it's to the point now where when I see the warning come up on screen I audibly groan.

Fun fact though, if an "enemy player" takes you out the whole group will leave and you can continue on your way after.
Well thats what I am facing as well but thanks to the how to get cash guide from the previous post(s).. (thank you all for that.)
my unit is well upgraded and yes like you I am at chapter 4, however , a few side differences

BTW: I do not know the version you have but If u want add me if ur id is a PSN then maybe we can tag team online sometime

I'll edit my stats here in abit .... maybe you can use it for your reference

http://i.imgur.com/hLVCh4h.jpg

more updates on the way.. just converted some to legendary parts (10 slots)
Mimeblade

Does anyone have info about future DLC and how soon we might get news updates about it?

Also, any info/tips about Newtype Mode would be greatly appreciated, I'm fighting Extreme Mode and I have to fight like 4 aces at once here.

I'd like to get my hands on a guide for the Ability Cubes too.
Xenosynth

1.03 released today. Changes I noticed so far:
Masteries happen more easily (My MEPE was about 3/4ths filled and now today was mastered out of nowhere.) It seems like unlocking a technique's second level also now just masters it instead of 2 separate bars for learning the level 2 version and mastering it.

HP of enemies reduced in all modes? I see some people saying this includes bounty mode but I'm only really noticing it in story.

Bug fixes, which includes the F91 in store now having its backpack purchasable.

Optimizations, which seems to include things like the arena loading the bounty list a lot faster.
AmuroNT1

So did they break the F91's torso and backpack into separate parts?
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Xenosynth

Yeah. I mean, they had since launch of 3, but the store still only had the torso and no backpack.
Xenosynth

https://twitter.com/GundamBreaker/statu ... 2522040320

Seems like new suits are to be added! No dates yet, but yeah, good news.
Mimeblade

AmuroNT1 wrote:So did they break the F91's torso and backpack into separate parts?
Yes. I can confirm this.

Also, as a side note, just want to share this webpage: http://unicode-keyboard.blogspot.com/#0

Useful for adding special text to Gunpla Names, such as Turn A (∀) on your PS4.

Just go to that webpage via your PS4 web browser, type the text you want, copy it from the text box keyboard while running the game, and paste it in to your Gunpla name for some Custom Name Stuff!

Like this: Ǥ∩₦ↁѦМ
Outlaw

1.03 is like Manna from Heaven, it very nearly cut some of the mission times in half for me, much smoother experience now.

Crossing my fingers that they do the DLC like the previous entries. Strangely I'm hoping for more builders parts as much as I am mobile suits, possibly more.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
TakemiS

Good evening Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great day. Cheers :)

Anyways I have a few questions.

The first would be : How do I increase the builder part slots in breaker 3 as there are quite a few parts I want to use.

The second would be: The blitz gundam has a stealth ablitiy.. how Can I get it?
Xenosynth

Builders parts slots are always limited to 7 total.

Blitz' arms have the stealth ability. The same ability is on the Gold Frame's arms. Deathscythe's arms also have hyper jammer, which does the same effect.
TakemiS

Thank you very much for that reply.. It helps alot..

Thanks

Takemi
TakemiS

Hi Everyone,

Takemi Again.

Eh I have another question.

We know that wing zero , Zeta and double ZZ can transform into fighter craft..

Is it possible in gundam breaker?
AmuroNT1

Transforming was left out of the first two games, so unless something big changed with 3 it's not there either. The main issue is that not every MS's parts are configured to change for a transformation; for example, the infamous Zeta Zaku couldn't transform because the Zaku head couldn't fit down inside the torso like the Zeta head was designed to do.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power