RPG Voting Poll

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.

What should be the next RPG?

After Colony RPG (Gundam Wing Universe)
43%
Cosmic Era RPG (Gundam SEED Universe)
9%
Correct Century RPG (Turn A Gundam Universe)
3%
Future Century RPG (G Gundam Universe)
20%
Other Gundam RPG (Multi-Universe, New Universe)
20%
Non-Gundam General RPG
6%

Total votes: 35
RGM-79G GM Command

Well I would have to say a New Universe or a Multi-Universe. (If you wanted reasons tell me.)
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
mcred23

We don't need to know your reasons, but you are welcome to tell us should you choose to.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
RGM-79G GM Command

Alright, thanks. I probably won't post them though since I am real tired.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Cardi Doorl

Rrr... Fritz keeps taunting me with these sound files that won't work when I try to use them... :x
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Fritz Ashlyn

Cardi Doorl wrote:Rrr... Fritz keeps taunting me with these sound files that won't work when I try to use them... :x
It's all a plot, Cardi. There ARE no sound files.

I really wish you could hear them though, seriously. Try this lower quality youtube upload. I made it just for you! Enjoy the custom artwork.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

Huzzah, it works! I like the title, too! However, unless I somehow find out why the others don't work for me (fat chance, considering my aptitude with such things), then I'll have to be content not hearing your sounds, as asking to do this for every freakin' one is absolutely ludicrous. :?
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
mcred23

Don't worry Cardi, I'll listen to them for ya! :lol:

Also, I'm giving advance notice for no real reason, but the poll will be ending tommorow. At that point, this thread will be closed and a RPG Idea Submission Thread will be opened to allow people to toss in their ideas and for everyone to comment on them and such. That thread will run till we get enough ideas, so who knows how long it'll be open. More on that will be explained there...

Valles

Personally, I'd be more interested in a homebrewed setting for several reasons. First and foremost, a calender we created ourselves would arrive without any of the emotional baggage of being associated with the series that described it. (*eyes AC and CE in particular*) Second, that same lack of a describing source would mean that there would be no concious or unconcious urge burdening us with the desire to limit ourselves to what can fit inside the framework of 'what really happened'. Third, and probably the one that's most particular to me, a new setting could be built in a way that provided a consistent background for its various aspects, rather than being kludged on the fly by TV writers who don't neccessarily know a damn thing about what they're talking about.

Most particularly the idea that half the human race would get ninety percent of the way to everywhere else in the solar system, then stop. Yeesh.

That said, and since I've quite obviously lost the argument even before I opened my mouth, I'm looking forwards to the chance to indulge my fondness for the Aries.

Ja, -n
mcred23

Okay, I'll admit it's about a day earlier than I planned, but its been clear for a while now which Universe won.

Congratulations After Colony Universe, you're MAHQ's next RPG! (Cue music from The Price Is Right).

And this thread is now closed.