RPG Voting Poll

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.

What should be the next RPG?

After Colony RPG (Gundam Wing Universe)
43%
Cosmic Era RPG (Gundam SEED Universe)
9%
Correct Century RPG (Turn A Gundam Universe)
3%
Future Century RPG (G Gundam Universe)
20%
Other Gundam RPG (Multi-Universe, New Universe)
20%
Non-Gundam General RPG
6%

Total votes: 35
mcred23

Customization will be up to whoever creates the RPG. If they want to allow them, then they'll allow them.

And there is a manned Virgo out there, but I'm not posting a link to it yet. You'll just have to wait. :twisted:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Wingnut

mcred23 wrote:And there is a manned Virgo out there, but I'm not posting a link to it yet. You'll just have to wait. :twisted:
RC's version?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
mcred23

Yep. If we do end up with a Wing RPG (Which, at the moment, seems most likely), then most of the suits from his AC section would generally be fine (Unless the person who creates the RPG says otherwise or limits what MS are involved).

But the poll still has a number of time left, so who knows. (shrug)

EZero8

Now I really want the Wing RPG to win. I finally got my ideas down on paper and should be ready the day the poll ends! :twisted:
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Folken Fanel

G or Wing, can't decide. Oh well, either way there's bound to be laughs.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Mulkster

I agree with Folken (Maybe I'll try to stick it out this time if I decide to play which ever universe it is).
General Schatten wrote:Yes, because naturally, everything is Cardi's fault: War, World Hunger, the plague, Britney Spears and Micheal Jackson...
LK333

I realy want a gundam wing rpg myself i mean i had some ideas for it i think there still on this forum
"This is still a world worth protecting" a qoute by kira yamato off gundam seed
Bezerker

im still pullin for the G Gundam RPG...i think it would flow easier then the Commander\Underling way both of the RPGs i have been in have run.
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
mcred23

Well, all I can say is you might want to pull a little harder. At the moment, the poll is in favor of Wing.

Then again, who knows. I only expected about eight or nine people to vote (Like in the last poll) but this one has already gotten twenty-three! :shock:

Cardi Doorl

Once again, though, Multiverse/New Universe Gundam is getting a decent number of votes. I've always wondered why people get drawn to that kind of thing... :roll: Well, guess I'll never know (no, don't bother trying to explain it!)

Well, I'll always fight for G Gundam, even if it's bound to lose. Again. Although this time I have no intention of being the leader of the bad guys this time.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
mcred23

The guy who wants to be Neo Side 3's Gundam fighter wrote:Well, I'll always fight for G Gundam, even if it's bound to lose. Again. Although this time I have no intention of being the leader of the bad guys this time.
Don't give up hope yet, fellow Trinary Member! The poll still has a lot of time left, so who knows what would happen.

(I got other comments, but we don't need them here... yet..)

Cybaster

Revan Vrake wrote:I'm guessing the After Colony is going to be the RPG of choice.
As for Gundams in it...bleh...give me the OZ-16MSX-D Scorpio and get out of my way :twisted:
And then I'll cast Magic Missile! :roll:

<Duo> "Why do you want to cast Magic Missile? There's nothing there!!!"

I cast it at the Darkness!

...Well, I guess from that, you can tell what my stance is. :P A G-Gundam RPG would be more fun IMO, don't get me wrong (and I voted for it); But I have to agree that with this dubious crowd, it can't be done without preparing for a lot of stats-mongering and one-upping, unless the entire G-Gundam RPG is about some sideplot (ala Devil Gundam Colony) that everyone can partipate in without antagonism. No offence. XD
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Cardi Doorl

Yours Truly wrote:Although this time I have no intention of being the leader of the bad guys this time.
I just noticed that I stated "this time" twice in the same sentence :roll:
Cyb wrote:But I have to agree that with this dubious crowd, it can't be done without preparing for a lot of stats-mongering and one-upping, unless the entire G-Gundam RPG is about some sideplot (ala Devil Gundam Colony) that everyone can partipate in without antagonism. No offence. XD
Actually, if I were to make a G Gundam RPG, it'd be much like the kinda-successful 2nd Gundam Fight RPG back on the Old Boards, which- oh wait, I already talked about this earlier in the thread :o But in any case it allows for less chaos in many regards, especially if some of the kinks of the 2nd GFRPG were to be worked out.

Ascension

Well, while I still prefer G-Gundam, if we do end up doing Wing (which looks likely...) I say bah to all these customized Leos! The Tragos is the only OZ MS for me! Especially if we bring in RancorClaw's Space Tragos...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Fritz Ashlyn

It looks like everyone is gravitating towards OZ mobile suits... I wonder if we're going to have to do Romefeller vs. the Treize Faction or make up some other OZ uprising/split.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
mcred23

Well, seeing how Wing is in the lead, I guess you people should start thinking about Wing-ideas...

Of course, I got a few, but there is no way you'll get me to run another RPG. 8)

Cardi Doorl

Hey, last (and only) time we did an AC RPG, I was a Maganac pilot, and I certainly wouldn't mind being one again.

Wingnut

Cardi Doorl wrote:Hey, last (and only) time we did an AC RPG, I was a Maganac pilot, and I certainly wouldn't mind being one again.
In that case I'll join you on that side. Those MS are fun to customise.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Fritz Ashlyn

So I guess I have a couple of people to shoot at after all if Wing wins. With that being said, does anyone have a list of OZ ranks? I'm not too familiar the system, since (at least on the dub) they seem to use ranks like "Baron" and "Count".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

I believe that has more to do with the fact that they seem to be tied with some sort of aristocratic system, and such titles aren't really military ranks, just, well, titles. I'm not exactly the authority on this, though :P