Ep. 138 - The Meatbun Chronicles!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 138 - The Meatbun Chronicles!

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 138 - "The Meatbun Chronicles!"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 130 min., 15 sec. (2:10:15) - 59.6 MB

Episode Summary:
Build Fighters rages on as we dive back to into the action with reviews of Eps. 11-15!

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News/The Hopers & Dreamers Corner/The Old Timey Drama Hour"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:53:49

02. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:53:49 - 0:54:23

03. "#ExVsTheGundamnation - Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Nights!" (Commercial)
Runtime: 0:54:23 - 0:56:02

04. Extended Segment: "Anime Spotlight - 'Gundam Build Fighters: Episodes 11-15" (TV Series, 2013-2014)
Runtime: 0:56:02 - 2:03:31

05. Second Opinion Games (Podcast)
Runtime: 2:03:31 - 2:04:31

06. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 2:04:31 - 2:05:21

07. Outro: "Closing/Shoutouts!/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 2:05:21 - 2:10:15

Ask Gundamn or Leave a message:
Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Feedback & Social Networking:
- E-Mail: GundamnMAHQ(NoSpam)@gmail.com
- Twitter: @MAHQDotNet / @GundamnAtMAHQ / @CTCast
- MAHQ Facebook Group
- Forums: MechaTalk.net / Gundamn! @ MechaTalk.net
- Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324

Subscribe & Download Gundamn! @ MAHQ
- Main RSS Feed
- Gundamn! @ iTunes
- Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn
- YouTube: Gundamn! @ MAHQ / Chaos Theater / Shinjuku Station / ShinStation Fight Tube

Gundamn! @ MAHQ is a MAHQ & Shinjuku Station Joint
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Shinjuku Station Podcasting - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - ShinStation Fight Tube! - ShinStation Live!

Many thanks for listening!
@SoulBroRyu
[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
YokozunaBulldozer

Re: Ep. 138 - The Meatbun Chronicles!

Currently shedding epic tears of honor for being complimented by Powermaster Chris, Captain Neo, and Father Soul Bro.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
eanetdude

The Old Timey comparison of Bayformers to Post 9-11 America was a post I read on 4chan. I don't agree with it, just found it really interesting. I edited it down in half for Chris's sake.

I am half Hispanic and I am enraged at Soul Bro's hatred do Latinos and the Muppets. Better watch your back in those dark alleys.
mobiusdiablo

Don't worry Soul Bro - I hate the Muppets with a fiery passion, along with Seseme Street. If I had it my way, I'd take a flamethrower to all of them for all the gundamn nightmares they caused!
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!
Wellman

So where is the Muppet poll?

Also you Muppet haters need J. Henson in your lives.
Arbiter GUNDAM

mobiusdiablo wrote:Don't worry Soul Bro - I hate the Muppets with a fiery passion, along with Seseme Street. If I had it my way, I'd take a flamethrower to all of them for all the gundamn nightmares they caused!
Aw, what did the Muppets ever do to you? :)
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Chavelo

I wasn't a fan of the baseball thing. Anyone remember that episode of Family Guy where they drop the money over a football game. Then Madden starts shouting "They're ruining a perfectly good game of football!"

Just replace Football with mecha battle. That's pretty much why I didn't like it.
phillosmaster

So we know Soul Bro hates the Muppets. The question is how does he feel about the Moopets.

On the topic of hopes and dreams. I bought Project X Zone. Great game. I bought both SRW OG games on the GBA and they were both awesome. I even bought SRW OG Endless Frontier, which was okay. I'm definitely doing my part. I suspect we all are, but the audience for this is just very very small. That is probably just the reality of the situation.
Even as we speak, the stealth bombers of the Brotherhood of Dada are swooping silently overhead. They’re using stealth bombs which level whole cities without even the slightest trace of noise or damage. Nothing remains of the world you knew and still you stand in the ruins, acting as if nothing has changed.
yazi88

Is the hopers and dreamers topic thread dead now or something? I just noticed its locked.
eanetdude

yazi88 wrote:Is the hopers and dreamers topic thread dead now or something? I just noticed its locked.
It'll probably be addressed on next week's episode, with a rebooted thread and new rules.
mobiusdiablo

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:
mobiusdiablo wrote:Don't worry Soul Bro - I hate the Muppets with a fiery passion, along with Seseme Street. If I had it my way, I'd take a flamethrower to all of them for all the gundamn nightmares they caused!
Aw, what did the Muppets ever do to you? :)
They TOUCHED me. In all the wrong ways a TV show can touch a child. THEY MUST BURN!!!
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!