Sp. 021 - Gundamn x Ikaricast Sentai Team Up - PS4 Blow Out!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Sp. 021 - Gundamn x Ikaricast Sentai Team Up - PS4 Blow Out!

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Special 021 - "Gundamn x Ikaricast Sentai Team Up - PS4 Blow Out!"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 100 min., 6 sec. (1:40:06) - 45.8 MB

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Special Guests: Xaos & Dollow Rlance

Worlds collide as Neo & Dollow join forces with the IkariCast to discuss the recent press conference for the PlayStation 4!

Even after all of that, you're still hankering for more Gundamn?! Well, catch us guest hosting on the following podcasts!
- Ikaricast: Season 4, Episode 30 (feat. Chris Guanche) - iTunes
- Ikaricast: Season 4, Episode 33 (feat. Neo Lorrnoke) - iTunes
- I Thought They Smelled Bad on the Outside: Episode 57 "Game-ception - Dot Hack" (feat. Neo Lorrnoke) - iTunes
- Tomocast Ep. 40: "Gundam" (feat. Chris & Soul Bro Ryu) - iTunes
- Anime Addicts Anonymous Ep. 153: "Anime Inventions & Mobile Suit Gundam AGE" (feat. Soul Bro Ryu) - iTunes

Also, don't forget to participate in Gundamn Fan Chat! Organized by NastyNate, there are several ways that you can let him know that you want to be a part of the next session:

- Participate in the Gundamn Fan Chat Thread @ Mechatalk.net!
- Become a part of the MAHQ Facebook Group!

Make sure to peep their latest pow-wow below!
- Ep. 001 - Favorite Mecha Anime Relationships (The Premiere Episode!)
- Ep. 002 - Top 5 Mecha Final Battles (Feat. Soul Bro Ryu)
- Ep. 003 - Favorite Gundamn Moments and Top 3 MSV
- Ep. 004 - Top 3 Anime that made us the fans we are/Top 5 Grunt Suits

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Peep these Podcasts & Videos also!:
- Chaos Theater: Sp. 003 - Hatercast feat. Austin Blake & Neo Lorrnoke! (Mechatalk Thread)
- Fighters Ready!: Ep. 006 - Open the Game! feat. Samantha Marchello & Scott Wachter of RPGamer.com! (FightersReady.net Thread)
- Shinjuku Station Fight Tube: Video Review - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Anime TV Series - Ep. 001 - "Dio the Destroyer"

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - Facebook group - Spill - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - MichaelBay.com: The Official Domain of His Bayness

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn

[email protected]

Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Varnis

Re: Sp. 021 - Gundamn x Ikaricast Sentai Team Up - PS4 Blow

It was great to be apart of the Skype chat that Xaos, Jeff, Seraph and Dollow...The reception the Playstation Meeting got was pretty much the same all around...Although I'm curious if 'The General' was watching.
What more can i say? That's the way things are!
Kaioshin Sama

Re: Sp. 021 - Gundamn x Ikaricast Sentai Team Up - PS4 Blow

At first I read that title as Gundam X, Ikaricast Sentai Team Up and was like, "wait they're going to talk about Gundam X again?" and then I read it properly. :lol: Sucks being tired and possibly getting sick and trying to read the internet sometimes. This should be a good topic to tide me over should I end up bed ridden for the next day or so like I suspect.