Ep. 042: Mass Effect: Paragon Lost & Game Club Pt. 2

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Chris
Administrator

Ep. 042: Mass Effect: Paragon Lost & Game Club Pt. 2

Chaos Theater Ep. 042 - "Mass Effect: Paragon Lost & Game Club Pt. 2"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 107 mins, 42 sec. (1:47:42) 49.30 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "What We've Been Up To"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:20:26

02. Discussion: "Mass Effect: Paragon Lost"
Runtime: 0:21:00 - 0:44:39

03. Discussion: "Back to the Future: The Game (Part 2)"
Runtime: 0:45:22 - 1:04:30

04. Outro: "Audible recommendations", "Chaos Theater Mailbag" and "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 1:05:08 - 1:43:16

We're heading back into space again to fight the Collectors. After catching up on what we've been doing, we discuss the Mass Effect anime movie Paragon Lost. We then continue our game club with a discussion of Back to the Future: The Game episode 2, "Get Tannen." We wrap things up with our Audible recommendations and your questions from the Mailbag. Tune in next time for an in-depth interview with voice actor Crispin Freeman, plus the next part of BTTF!

Music Featured in this Episode:
"Boing Zoom DAKOTA!" from Rock Candy 1 by Shadow
"Courtesy" from Super Hexagon EP by Chipzel
"Otis" from Super Hexagon EP by Chipzel
"Focus" from Super Hexagon EP by Chipzel

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Google Voice: 305-792-8324
Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed - iTunes
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Varnis

Re: Ep. 042: Mass Effect: Paragon Lost & Game Club Pt. 2

Downloading now
What more can i say? That's the way things are!
yazi88

ALL RIGHT! CRISPIN FREEMAN! YOU GUYS ROCK EVEN MORE!
mobiusdiablo

I laughed when I saw this pop up in my Google Reader - I had just bought the ME trilogy on PSN, and thanks for telling me to avoid this.

As far as the mailbag goes, I wasn't intending you guys to make references to bad episode titles, but that does imbue a... 'special' sort of dread now.

And for my claim of becoming Pedobear East, if my mailbag questions involving Clannad and CCS weren't enough, I have... quite the resume, Peter. And what's more, you've tried to run away from your title - what gives you the right to judge others? :twisted: Not to mention, this is AMERICA - thus I defer to the Bear of the South, lols.

Loved this ep, and the two week wait until the next has become an eternity due to the topic. That's gonna be one hell of a birthday present. Keep up the awesome work guys.
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!
PedroBear

Excellent. All we need now is a Pedobear West and we'll be able to gattai into Gigabear.
Dollow

Anyone who read this post earlier, please take a note its a joke, I was just having a little evil fun :twisted: if you believed it, then you fell for my joke, lol :)

Dollow

P.S.

I am serious, I will take the title of Pedobear West, heh

Anyway, I was listening to this podcast, I was surprised that an anime movie of Mass Effect was so bad, you think that would have been all sorts of win, but ending up so bad, someone must of miss something, or it was written by a writer who knew very little of the Mass Effect story. Oh well.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Mu La Flaga

Ok so, firstly.
I shouldn't type up some questions super late at night contributed to the weird wording I put in there, my bad.
But on ME: Paragon's Lost, sounds like something I will avoid anyway, since I have ME Trilogy collection and plan to play them all sometime.

BTF the Game part 2 sounds fun, I am thinking about looking in to them eventually.
mobiusdiablo

PedroBear wrote:Excellent. All we need now is a Pedobear West and we'll be able to gattai into Gigabear.
What are the special attacks that come with Gigabear :D And do we need a Pedobear Central to make the ultimate formation?
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!