Yasumicon 2009 Extra!: The Hater's Vs Panel

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Chris
Administrator

Re: Yasumicon 2009 Extra!: The Hater's Vs Panel

ZeroBusterXX wrote:Also: Where did you guys get those "prizes"? Did you just go and and pool all your old crappy VHS tapes, or did someone donate those?
The VHS tapes were donated by a friend who wanted to get rid of them. The DVDs came from actual sponsors.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Red Comet90

CanadaMan wrote:
Red Comet90 wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:Great panel guys! Good on Neo for his little cameo near the end.
SoulBro, to counter the Hateagon's list, you'll need to make your own "Official SoulBro's Men List", complete with clips of their greatest feats.
I don't think Soul Bro's Men are capable of any great feats besides attempting to pilot a Gundam and failing like Sai did. :lol:
It's all about perspective; to Sai, crashing the Strike was the greatest feat he had ever accomplished. To Kira it was Tuesday.
That'd probably be at the top of Sai's achievements on his resume.

"Crashed the Strike Gundam and cried buckets of manly tears."
:lol:
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Kavik Ryx

Soul Bro Ryu wrote: Attendees, at least as far a Comic-con is concerned. I'd like to go as a member of the press, but after meeting up with my podcasting heroes from Spill.com at SDCC and heard about how security at CC gives random press folks random kinds of access, even having a press pass doesn't guarantee you access to all events. Well, unless you're from a major media outlet.
So what was the Spill Crew like in person? And if he was there, how about the Cohost?
jabman025

I listen to this podcast at the gym, and I must say I had to take an extra shower this one was so nasty......damn.

Also to answer the question, who would most likely have a prom night dumpster baby?

The answer is Flay Ulster, the next question of course is Kira the father? :twisted:

p.s. for what it is worth I met Vic Mignogna at a con in St. Louis, and he was a really nice guy.......fuck Austin :lol:
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
animalia

Why isn't this available oin itunes at present time?
Kavik Ryx

[quote="animalia"]Why isn't this available oin itunes at present time?[/"quote]

Explicit Lyrics" :lol:

Yeah, this is the only time you'll hear any of them drop a few F-bombs without a censor in the way.
thehod

I nominate Hoyt from True Blood to be a honorable mention to Soul Bro's Men.
jcncasval76

I would actually change #1 list of alternate version of Soul Bro's men to a show that is actually from tokusatsu show called Kamen Rider Den-O, specifically, the main character by the name of Nogami Ryuotaro, he is so whimpy that he has a hard time controlling the Imagins (the show's monsters that he's stuck with) throughout the show.
Please don't make me quoting certain wrestlers' catchphrases (What?!) or you don't want to find out how nasty it gets (What?!). Tell me you didn't just say that (What?!)
Mu La Flaga

hotlimit wrote:Boo for hating on Digimon 02, yay for the girl at the end hating on Digimon Frontier.
I can argee to that, damn did that version suck 02 is one of my fave Digimon series personally.

Also, Chris must have enjoyed rewarding the haters with VHS tapes :P
Last edited by Mu La Flaga on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
animalia

the download is not working where can i find this?
Mu La Flaga

animalia wrote:the download is not working where can i find this?
You would have to ask Soul Bro, I assume this is due to all the stuff that happened when Mevio screwed things around.
Soul Bro Ryu

animalia wrote:the download is not working where can i find this?
Episode & slideshow are back online. The links at the top of the thread have been updated ^_^
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu