What's Your Avatar, Mk IV

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Garret Masterson

Re: What's Your Avatar, Mk IV

Gundam Exia. My favorite MS in the first Season of Gundam 00
dendariiprime

Anyone know a good place for Gundam or Mecha themed avatars?
Bats

It's a Batman spin on the UN Spacy logo. Batman and mecha, like chocolate and peanut butter!
OGx3

mine is from the Midnight Fenrir, as seen in the game Zeonic Front,
sieg zeon
Zeeks up, Feddies down
that's hood talk for i like the Zeon more then the Federation
SlowTurtle

My avatar gose out to those lovely ladies of victory gundam.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
Cybaster

Maureen Kitamura from Side Story of the Blue Destiny. So woefully unloved... :(
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Yazan Gable

Vladimir Aznable, although I suppose Gilbert Lenin would have fit better ideologically.
I'm going to violate you.
AnimeMun

My first Avatar was simply my superhero's insignia, now its the actual Cross-Culture Hero Anime-Mun aluminum statuette I made about 4 or 5 years ago.

EDIT: I figured my masked self would be great with the promotion status and all. *chuckles*
A supporter of the HARO mafia.

The Cross-Culture Hero.

This should probably be a secret but... MY NAME IS ANIME-MUN!
DuelGundam2099

This is my "I am depressed" avatar, very sad story behind it. :(
Dark Duel

Marida Cruz, from Gundam Unicorn. Specifically, it's a screenshot from Ep5.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
schwarz ritter

Selene Karn, from a Universal Century game from the early 90s, I think. Sister of Haman Karn. She's cute.
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
Reinhard: "That's right."
GNRoyalFlash24

Mine is the picture of the rumored 3rd wear for the Age-2 which was actually a April fool's/fan art
schwarz ritter

Now it is Haman Karn, the Queen of Space.
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
Reinhard: "That's right."
Gyra Solune

Geneva, the canonical goddess of existence in every story universe I will ever write (the Chocobo of my stories, so to speak).

...this requires elaboration.

Geneva's a decently anti-villain ish type who has your typical trite tragic backstory that mostly stems from how she was not supposed to actually live in her universe and only does so due to an error in destiny so basically her entire world is trying to get her to off herself which she turns herself into a nigh-invincible robot so that basically will never happen. She then proceeds to beat the shit out of the deity governing her world, takes its power, takes the power of deities governing OTHER worlds, and just continually amasses power like that in the various levels of universes that exist. She soon is so powerful that, in an infinite chain of tiered existences and universes, she governs them all, keeping a watchful eye upon all worlds.

So what does she do? Mostly experiment. See what plots play out with certain scenarios and levels of involvement. In some worlds, she never ever arrives in person. In others, she pops in from time to time. In yet others, she is very widely known as a deity and is worshipped as such. In all, there are at least a small amount who know of her and follow whatever religion occurs there. In the case that there are only a few, they will usually be plot-important and serve as Geneva's "guardians" of that world, the conduit through which she expresses her will. Said guardians TEND to have some sort of attributes that separate them from normal humans, usually in the form of some functional immortality, as the intent is that they observe all history that is of importance in that world.

This is also a reallly shitty colored-pencil drawing.
Compass

Noah, the greatest mascot of all time.
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Kenji

More Noa. :)
"This is the truth! This is my belief. At least for now."
Wingnut

As the 2012 London Olympics are now underway, it's time for a bit of patriotism or something to that effect with the (Neo) American Gundam Maxter.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

Arisa, pissed off and not about to take any crap from Asemu (or anyone else for that matter).
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
mysterE101v2
Location: A barren wasteland location on the edge of hell and infinty AKA NEW JERSEY!!!!!

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as Mario
“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Xenosynth

A monstrosity I frankensteined out of boredom, the DomTank (Shovelblade Custom).