Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Deathzealot

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Bryant Molirse wrote:Here Death

Black Xeno

8th Fleet Genoace

Posting Note:

I have finally got my network back to working order after 8 months. While this means I am back for all intensive purposes, I probably will be revising my rate of posting due to upload times, and things still generally sucking on dial up. We'll see what I can do, and when I can do it, anywho enjoy!

Edit:

ZetaSuperior
here is your Shaldoll GM

Edit:

xzolien
here is a work up of your Titus request. changed it a little to make it look better, but it still looks like Bolt Gundam lol.
Thanks Bryant for the Birthday present.

Do you want to have that Genoace be put up on the main site since it was in the series itself?
Bryant Molirse

Well Death, that's up to the staff, I mean they can use it they want. I just color stuff lol.

Goufdam:
Here is the Aries

Edit:

I used different line art, but, Here is the Leo

Hopefully that does it.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:Okay..forgoing my last request, I'll make two new ones:

01: A artillary/meele mobile suit with the Head, arms, legs, skirt and weapons (plus beam sabers of the Dagger) of the Buster, and the chest, shoulders, leg launchers and its weapons from the Heavyarms Kai (OVA), and have it colored in OVA's colors also.

02: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.
bump
Bump for B.M.
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:Okay..forgoing my last request, I'll make two new ones:

01: A artillary/meele mobile suit with the Head, arms, legs, skirt and weapons (plus beam sabers of the Dagger) of the Buster, and the chest, shoulders, leg launchers and its weapons from the Heavyarms Kai (OVA), and have it colored in OVA's colors also.

02: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.
bump
Bump for B.M.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai wrote:I'd like to get this done but this time I have some more specific instructions than usual.

the Torso, Shoulders and Arms of the GM wagtail use the hip plates of a Nemo, the legs of the Gundam Alex with the knees of the Gundam Sadalsuud Cap it all off with the head of the Deathscythe Xer Ka and color the whole thing in a Tan and dark grey/black color scheme and make the knee condensers look like this.

From there one only needs to add (if possible) short bowed cylinders that hand under the fore-arms (with the wrist end looking like the knee condensers), Small golden tips to the fingers and another of those circles (slightly smaller than the Knee or fore arm mounted ones) to the back of the left hand.
Bumping this from way back.
#1 Kurogane in White Base colors
and this one from more recently, also here's some bigger lineart for the Kurogane if that helps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... 2/0038.jpg

know I'm asking a lot in either case so thanks in advance if you even think about attempting either request.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Goufdam
Location: Over the river and through the woods, however not grandma's house.

Bryant Molirse wrote:Well Death, that's up to the staff, I mean they can use it they want. I just color stuff lol.

Goufdam:
Here is the Aries

Edit:

I used different line art, but, Here is the Leo

Hopefully that does it.
Holy cow! Those are both awesome! That pic of the leo is better anyway. Thank you so very much Bryant for doing them.
Bryant Molirse

Wingnut

Got a bit of a 00ish mod here I'd like to see. Start with the 7 sword G and give it 00 Quanta's torso like so. Then swap out the shoulder equipment with that of the 00 Raiser condenser type omitting the plane part of the 0 Raiser if visable. Then give it the head from the GRM and add Heavyarms leg missile pods in the place of the GN Katars.

That should be everything IIRC how I envisioned it.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Albion

I'd like to request a Z-Plus Type C1 in the colors of this Re-GZ. Bonus - attached the Londo Bell logo to its right shoulder.

Thanks in advance!
Strike Zero

Wingnut wrote:Got a bit of a 00ish mod here I'd like to see. Start with the 7 sword G and give it 00 Quanta's torso like so. Then swap out the shoulder equipment with that of the 00 Raiser condenser type omitting the plane part of the 0 Raiser if visable. Then give it the head from the GRM and add Heavyarms leg missile pods in the place of the GN Katars.

That should be everything IIRC how I envisioned it.
Kinda like this?

EDIT: Whoops; I just realized that I forgot to swap out the 00's head for the GRM Gundam's head. That has now been rectified.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wingnut

Yeah, kinda like that.
It should work quite nicely for what I have planned.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kengi

I was wondering if someone could do a line art of Gundam Exia as a base adding Deathscythe Hell's ' Wings ' and beam scythe to it please?

As for the second in this request could someone please take the Gundam 00 and add Wing Zero Custom's wings and the GN Sword III to it please?
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
raystin

Request I:Could someone take the Duel Gundam,and replace the white with black,the blue with red,and the orange with yellow?
Request II:Duel Gundam in Blitz Gundam Colors.
Blitz:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... t-x207.jpg
Better look at the Blitz's face:http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... -Blitz.png
Duel:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... t-x102.jpg
Thanks~
Edit:I'm curious.Is it too late to make changes to my first request?
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Bryant Molirse

raystin wrote:Request I:Could someone take the Duel Gundam,and replace the white with black,the blue with red,and the orange with yellow?
Better look at the Blitz's face:http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... -Blitz.png
Thanks~
Looks like Gaia
Zeta Superior

Zeta Superior wrote:Alright, I've got a request for whoever's mad enough to take it. Take this Zeta Gundam torso, shoulders included, give it the Zeta Plus C1 arms and Beam Smartgun. Give it the S Gundam legs, and put the Zeta Plus A1's Beam Rifle in its left hand, considering it's right will have the shield mounted onto it.

Give it a color scheme similar to this Ex-S Gundam, except, maybe, make the Zeta's "jewel" or whatever it's called the same color as the incoms.
Bumping this request, since I already got my Shaldoll GM.
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man must have the courage to raise his fist and correct them."
-Jamil Neate, After War Gundam X
raystin

Bryant Molirse wrote:
raystin wrote:Request I:Could someone take the Duel Gundam,and replace the white with black,the blue with red,and the orange with yellow?
Thanks~
Looks like Gaia
That was...very fast O.o now I just need that first one to see which one is better...
By the way,did you use the new lineart for the Duel?Looks familiar....
Bryant Molirse

It's the lineart for the Master Grade Duel, and after 10 mins of base coloring I can tell you the other scheme looks stupid, and by stupid, I mean hideous.
zerg170

hi every one, could i have the hizack Gundam Unicorn novel veshon whit a commanders antennae http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/z/rms-106.htm and a AMX-104 R-Jarja in this colors http://zerg170.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ktm8u plaes.
raystin

Bryant Molirse wrote:It's the lineart for the Master Grade Duel, and after 10 mins of base coloring I can tell you the other scheme looks stupid, and by stupid, I mean hideous.
I see...I see...I just noticed....on the "Blitz Duel" you made,some of the parts that should had been the same color as the inner frame were the color of the armor.Was this on purpose?
Bryant Molirse

Yes it was on purpose. If you look at the lineart for the Blitz, it also has sections of it's inner frame colored in armor color as opposed to frame color. The prime example of this is the side of the shin exposed frames. Every unit in the original gat series has the lower leg frame exposed at the top of what would be the calve muscle in humans. Out of all of the units, the Blitz is the only one that I am aware of where this color is not that of the frame. Since you wanted it in Blitz colors, I matched it as best I could by taking the over sized pieces of the frame, and coloring them in that purple tone, making it so the whole machine matched in scheme. I will admit to one mistake, the ambiguity of the lineart made me not completely color in the right foot correctly, which I can do, and make any other color changes if you really want.

Edit:

Here's the HiZack Zerg