The Official Gundam 00 Anything Thread Mk VIII

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
LightningCount

Re: The Official Gundam 00 Anything Thread Mk VIII

Thundermuffin wrote:I got the DVD at Moviestop yesterday.
What are included as DVD extras?

EDIT: Are they the same as blu-ray's listed: Special annoucement video, Extra Promo video, Theatrical and TV trailers (all japanese with english subs) and the mock trailer for the fake 'Celestial Being' movie shown in the movie (both english and japanese audio tracks).??
My Mecha/Scifi Novels: https://www.goodreads.com/series/168677 ... -war-arm-x
"May you rest in peace, the betrayed and outraged Milliardo Peacecraft."
Most-Wanted Gundam Anime: Episode Zero, Blue Destiny, Rise from the Ashes, Crossbone
Thundermuffin

LightningCount wrote:
Thundermuffin wrote:I got the DVD at Moviestop yesterday.
What are included as DVD extras?

EDIT: Are they the same as blu-ray's listed: Special annoucement video, Extra Promo video, Theatrical and TV trailers (all japanese with english subs) and the mock trailer for the fake 'Celestial Being' movie shown in the movie (both english and japanese audio tracks).??
Ha, no. The DVD gets the shaft. Nada for extras aside from some trailers. Boo.
Raiden

Got my copy 2 days ago, watched it on a 3D TV.....It was more awesome imo than the first time i watched it XD.

I actually think certain shots in this movie probably woulda looked really cool had it been actually made for 3D, not that everyone's a fan of 3D but thats just my opinion.
NastyNate

gundam 00 awakening the trailblazer

Just a general thread for the movie.

To get things started. After the credits there is a picture with marina with some guys and girls, I am guessing these are her kids or maybe they are the war orphans? Poor felt even in setsunas flash back of everyone before he woke up again she was not in it. When the ship was about to launch into deep space journey there was the girl that got half taken over by the ELS. She looked the same age. Does this mean that human inovators live for long periods of time like the inovades?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
azrael

Re: gundam 00 awakening the trailblazer

"I dislike death indeed, but there is that which I dislike more than death, and therefore there are occasions when I will not avoid danger."
ShadowCell

threads merged.
NastyNate

How different would the movie have gone if celestial being would have lost at the end of season 2 and ribons almark is still in control?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Wingnut

NastyNate wrote:How different would the movie have gone if celestial being would have lost at the end of season 2 and ribons almark is still in control?
I think this has been asked before and the answer is very badly.

Even with Ribbons having the full power of the Twin Drive like Setsuna did, and having Earth go into full military production mode in those two years, there's no way he'd be able to understand the ELS and Earth would wind up like at least one other planet the ELS visited. A lifeless grey rock in space.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
HellCat

The fun thing is even Veda wouldn't be safe to go hide in because the movie says the ELS are drawn to it.

Stuff like this makes me wish we could see an AU Ghiren's Greed style game, exploring all the what ifs.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.