'God Hand' logo on GINN High Maneuver

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
exxecutor000

'God Hand' logo on GINN High Maneuver

Anyone know about the 'God Hand' logo/emblem on ZAFT's GINN High Maneuver HG 1/144 model kit? There's description inside the manual in Japanese - anyone can translate it?
exxecutor000... zero zero zero
HMRising

Re: 'God Hand' logo on GINN High Maneuver

I do not own the model kit so obviously I cannot give you a direct translation. However, I can tell you that the suit's main pilot, Mikhail Coast, is a physician whose nickname is the "Doctor". He spouts out medical terms for his attacks and enemies and is all-around just a peculiar character.

He basically fulfills the "deadly doctor" motif.
Dark Duel

IIRC "God Hand" was the nickname of that Orb guy, the Bruce Lee expy who got killed off-screen in Frame Astrays. Barry Ho, something like that.
WHY that's included with the GINN HMT I have no idea.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
exxecutor000

thanks! :)
E08

I cant believe that i did not notice this till now...especially when i posted something similar not that long ago.... 'God Hand' seems to refer to Mikail's medical techniques when he was still a doctor (i translate that as 'Hand of God' then as i did not have the japanese text to refer to). Barry's nickname is 'God of Fist' or something like that.
exxecutor000

thanks! :)