Mecha game suggestions?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
DAG101

Mecha game suggestions?

Looking for suggestions for good mecha-related games, for DS and PC
Mickeymac92

Re: Mecha game suggestions?

Well this is easy: Mechassault and Front Mission for the DS, and the Mechwarrior series for the PC. You also might want to try Mechcommander and Front Mission: Evolved as well.
2NA Fish

Bangai-O Spirits for DS. I think that counts. Insane shooter.
brunoafh

For PC I'd recommend the Heavy Gear games. Similar to Mechwarrior. I like Heavy Gear II the most.

For DS, obviously there's the SRW games, and there's a Gurren Lagann game but I know very little about it, not sure if it's any good or not.
Toxicity

Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries is free to download at Mektek and comes with all the additional mech paks, weapons and other toys. If you happen to own Crysis Warhead, there's Mechwarrior Living Legends, which is also free to download as well.

I bought and played Front Mission Evolved back when it first came out, and to be brutally honest I thought it was the worst 50 dollars I'd ever spent. The story mode is short and unoriginal, as are the characters, customization is pointless because rather than parts having their unique strengths and weaknesses like in Armored Core, different parts in each weight class just get better and better as you unlock them, and there's zero multiplayer community to speak of.

http://www.mektek.net/index.php/home/ar ... oads-r1204
http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/
zabimustdie

They have Shogo at GOG.com for 5 bucks I think. Its a pc game, but it runs very well on Win7. Its got really good gameplay and some sweet music.
"Where there is no death, there is life." - Ghost in Chronopolis, Chrono Cross