Men In Black III MIB 3 2012

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
kayone73

Men In Black III MIB 3 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24 <-=-=- first trailer

Ok this movie is slated to come out this summer June or July, I cannot remember. Normally i wouldn't even bother thinking about it after how dissapointing MIB2 was.

But I got lucky and caught this as part of an audience test screening over the past weekend. Got hooked up w a free ticket from friend who works for Sony Studios. This was an unfinished version of the film just like the Wolverine workprint pirate, most of the signature SFX scenes either needed finishing or grossly unfinished (which is entertaining in itself).

Ok, this is a shock, but its good....really good. Much better than MIB2 and I can't decide if it's better than 1. If anything, MIB2 was a shark jump but this sort of redeems it. If they ended the franchise on this film, it would be perfect.

Wil Smith turns in his usual style performance from the first 2 films, no better & no worse.

Josh Brolin MAKES this movie playing young K. I think legally that's about all I can say. But I will definitely pay money to watch this in the theater.
Shinigam_Newtype

Re: Men In Black III MIB 3 2012

Josh Brolin playing a younger K really excites me. We only heard a line of dialogue in the trailer, but Brolin really seemed to have nailed the K character. Would you say this is the case?
I've seen the 1st and 2nd movie, albeit a long time ago, when I was about 10 I believe(I'm 19 now), however I don't remember the films(especially the 2nd) being as atrocious as people say. Perhaps I should watch them again now that I'm somewhat wiser and have more adult sensibilities.
"I'm not as impatient as you, I can wait for humanity to learn and grow" - Amuro Ray.

PSN ID: Shinigam_Newtype
3DS Friend Code: 4468 0954 9080
Dark Duel

The first one was pretty great. The second one started fairly well, then it got lame fast and only got lamer as it went on.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Arbiter GUNDAM

I just couldn't figure out why they dumped L from the movie, especially after she was such a major player in the cartoon.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
kayone73

Shinigam_Newtype wrote:Josh Brolin playing a younger K really excites me. We only heard a line of dialogue in the trailer, but Brolin really seemed to have nailed the K character. Would you say this is the case?
I've seen the 1st and 2nd movie, albeit a long time ago, when I was about 10 I believe(I'm 19 now), however I don't remember the films(especially the 2nd) being as atrocious as people say. Perhaps I should watch them again now that I'm somewhat wiser and have more adult sensibilities.
He capture's Tommy lee's K and yet also gives it his own spin. Kinda like how Chris Pine played Kirk but didn't try to impersonate Shatner, and still did a great job.

And yes, watch MIB II again, I will bet you it doesn't hold up as well on a rewatch.