Haman's birthday

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
teslashark

Haman's birthday

Haman Karn
UC0067 1/10 ~0089 1/17
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
xaos

Re: Haman's birthday

Well then, happy birthday Haman sama.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Ah man, that's gotta be rough, she bought a week after her 22nd birthday.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
teslashark

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Ah man, that's gotta be rough, she bought a week after her 22nd birthday.
:twisted:
Quite amusing it is!
Red Comet90

It was Haman's birthday and I didn't know? =(

That's a shame to go out so fast after turning 22. Poor Haman.
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Ouroboric

The fact that she was leading a whole army of Neo-Zeon at 21 is pretty impressive. And considering her and Char's relationship, he was 21 when she was 12, I'm not sure what the extent of their relationship was, bad damn Char, you pedobear.
Sacrosanct (man as microcosm)
Four temperaments (fuse) - statuesque entity
The fortitude of a pristine creature
Transcend tyranny- Quintessential Power
DAG101

Ouroboric wrote:The fact that she was leading a whole army of Neo-Zeon at 21 is pretty impressive. And considering her and Char's relationship, he was 21 when she was 12, I'm not sure what the extent of their relationship was, bad damn Char, you pedobear.
We've known that about Char for a while, haven't we?
Imperial

Char and Haman's relationship reeks of creepy stalker vibes more than creepy predator vibes.

She spends all this time nipping at his heels, telling him to come back to Neo Zeon (even doing it at gunpoint!), and he consistently reacts to the tune of, "Not really digging this." Even when he bows to her, it's clearly an act of desperation to bring in more firepower to fight the Titans, but she just eats it up.

She seems like she's mad he rejected her, so now she's reveling in the opportunity to force him to bow to her and serve her and give her attention, etc. She's a bitter stalker on a power trip.
This space for rent
DuelGundam2099

Oh for the love of....... Anyone mind explaining to me why this topic is still open if they do not mind? Please?
Wingnut

DuelGundam2099 wrote:Oh for the love of....... Anyone mind explaining to me why this topic is still open if they do not mind? Please?
Because we don't close topics around here without a good reason. If you don't like that it's around, there's no one or nothing forcing you to keep coming in here and reading it. There's that "mark all topics as read" link for a reason. Now quit acting like a troll.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
DuelGundam2099

I'm not acting like a troll, aren't usually topics like this usually considered a fanboyish topic like favorites or polls? I don't even mind the topic, I just thought Shadow Cell would have locked it around last week or so.
ShadowCell

ironically, it sort of had the possibility of going somewhere interesting before you spoke up, DuelGundam2099

now, both of you, knock it off.
zerogradius

It's funny that given how obsessed Mashymyre was with Haman that he did not mention or do anything for her birthday.
Ouroboric wrote:The fact that she was leading a whole army of Neo-Zeon at 21 is pretty impressive. And considering her and Char's relationship, he was 21 when she was 12, I'm not sure what the extent of their relationship was, bad damn Char, you pedobear.
I knew she was young, but I did not know she was that young when she was with Char. Given that, Char still went ahead and proclaimed that he did not have a lolita complex after Gyunei mentioned it to Quess.
Ouroboric

DAG101 wrote:
We've known that about Char for a while, haven't we?
No, not like that, Lalah was like what 16-17, 17 to 21 is not that bad at all.He never actually cared much about Quess, he just acted kind to her to get some more newtype power for the final battle, and more importantly he never DID anything illegal with her. Someone care to fill me in on what exactly happens in "Char's Deleted Affairs", was this just a young girl that had a crush on Char?, or was this a deleted affair for legal reasons?

And Imperial's interpretation seems to be spot on, at that point she was definitely at a semi stalker thing going on. But I want to know what exactly did happen between them, and what year did this happen, Char left the Axis fleet in what year ?
mcred23

Char is said to have returned to Earth Sphere on September 21st, 0084. The trip itself can take anywhere from 15 to 21 months (See this thread for some more details on that), meaning Char could have left Axis anywhere between December of 0082 and June of 0083. At the oldest, Haman would have been 16 at the time (Since her birthday falls into that range) and he would have been 24 (His reported birthdates don't).

Now we just need to wait for some random souce book to provide us with the age of consent in Zeon territories. :P
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Cardi Doorl

Ouroboric wrote:...more importantly he never DID anything illegal with her.
Unless you consider child soldiery :wink:

Though of course I know what you meant.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
HellCat

I don't really think CDA is worth much mind, given it basically seems to suggest Haman was an average teenage girl until Char did a runner and her family died, prompting her to apparently enter a goth phase. Seems to short change a woman who, unhinged as she was, was still a fairly capable and calculating commander and politician.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Ouroboric

Cardi Doorl wrote:

Factions that did'nt have child/teen soldiers in the Universal Century are a minority though. Zanscare( and maybe the CBV) are the only ones i can think of who did'nt use teens.
teslashark

This thread had gone quite far from what I posted...
Ouroboric wrote:
Cardi Doorl wrote:

Factions that did'nt have child/teen soldiers in the Universal Century are a minority though. Zanscare( and maybe the CBV) are the only ones i can think of who did'nt use teens.
Zanscare have at least some underage cadets working together with regular soldiers on battleships and even doing active piloting. Uso met a girl about his age on one of the bike-ships, and saw her killed by "friendly" fire.
Every CBV "upper-class citizen" is a drafted soldier, either by themselves or by EFSF. Cecily, Dorel and Annamarie are all teens.
Ouroboric

Good point, so I guess faction from the UC is innocent in that regard.