Ep. 092 - Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 092 - Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 092 - "Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 109 min., 1 sec. (1:49:01) - 49.9 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News!"
Runtime: 0:00:43 - 0:31:48 (Duration: 0:31:05)

02. Second Opinion Games (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:31:48 - 0:32:48 (Duration: 0:01:00)

03. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:32:48 - 0:33:38 (Duration: 0:00:50)

04. Extended Segment: Roundtable Discussion: "2011 - The Year in Review"
Runtime: 0:33:38 - 1:12:36 (Duration: 0:39:58)

05. Champs Sports (Commercial)
Runtime: 1:12:36 - 1:13:43 (Duration: 0:01:07)

06. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:13:43 - 1:14:21 (Duration: 0:00:38)

10. Outro: "The Gundamn Mailbag!/Closing/Soul Bro's Shoutouts!/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 1:14:21 - 1:49:01 (Duration: 0:34:40)

The Year in Review and our thoughts the year to come! Many thanks to all our listeners - old and new - for supporting the show and we look forward to many more episodes in 2012!

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

(Technical Note: We're working on having the automatically inserted PETCO ad at the start of the show be removed by MEVIO. As soon as it is, the segment time markers will be updated.)

Peep these Links also!:
- Chaos Theater: Episode 017 - Dark City & Gattaca (Mechatalk Thread)
- Chaos Theater: Episode 018 - Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (Mechatalk Thread)
- Laplace's Box: Episode 004 - Models of the Year (Mechatalk Thread)
- Shinjuku Fight Club: Episode 002 - Fighting Freaks! (FightersReady.net Thread)

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening & Happy Holidays!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - MySpace - FaceBook Profile - FaceBook Group - Spill - Mevio - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - AAA Podcast Network

Sponsors & Special Offers:
PETCO - Champs Sports

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://www.podshow.com/feeds/gundamntheshow.xml

[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Crestborne

Re: Ep. 092 - Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot

CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!

Also, the VOLTRON FORCE Thingy...

http://youtu.be/1g6QJ5TfA7w
MAHQ's Official Resident Brony
Co-Host - Ex Vs The Gundamnation w/ Soulbro
Wheel Of Doom Stream - Monday 7pm EST
twitch.tv/powerborne
hotlimit

Haven't finished the ep yet, but I just saw one of those Apple stickers today on the way to work (on a VW Beetle, of course). I nearly crashed, so yeah, enough of this nonsense.
Mu La Flaga

Just finished listening to the episode.
Neo I could have done your lord and master Sir Bay a bigger diservice/insult, sorry for polluting Neo's news with my commentary :P

As for the main topic an overall interesting simple discussion on the year and all that.

Also I had the feeling Full Metal Panic and Nadesico would be on the list.
When Prince of Darkness comes aroumd I get the feeling I'll have a feeling of deja vu from episode 77 all over again.

Can't add much more, simple and good episodes, thanks for answering my voicemail again.
Destiny_Gundam

Thanks to the Gundamn crew for giving us another year full of entertainment. While I don't comment on every episode because I tend to fall behind and when I actually listen to the episode a new one is usually already out, I do listen to every single ep (though not always the full ep).

As for next year, I'm totally looking forward to Aquarion Evol :D There's also the 2nd half of Guilty Crown and of course more Gundam AGE too.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
yazi88

Download not working at this moment, I think the podshow site must be down or under maintenance.

EDIT: Nevermind, had to finally update Firefox from 2.0 to current and update Java.

Anyways, kinda suprised to see another episode just a few days before New Years.
Also wanna give a update for the upcoming Bay film that Mark has declined the role, don't know about the Rock though...
Arbiter GUNDAM

Great episode guys, looking forward to 2012!
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Mu La Flaga wrote:Just finished listening to the episode.
Neo I could have done your lord and master Sir Bay a bigger diservice/insult, sorry for polluting Neo's news with my commentary :P
Ok, Sir Bay is not my lord and master. I just appreciate his work and am tired of him not be recognized as the true visionary of the action/adventure genre that he is.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Mu La Flaga

hawk of endymion wrote:
Ok, Sir Bay is not my lord and master. I just appreciate his work and am tired of him not be recognized as the true visionary of the action/adventure genre that he is.
Note the smiley it denotes the not being full on serious part.
That and either way we know on a regular basis you worship his works.

Not every shares this opinion, but his Transformers movies have shown he has flaws wit the way he makes movies.
I'm not talking about special effects or explosions.
kayone73

Congrats to another year of successful podcasting and Happy Holidays. Bravo for cranking out another ep so close to the holidays.

That ep 100 is getting pretty damn close, wonder what you guys have planned for that landmark. See ya in 2012
amishpriest

Great ep! Been listening for awhile and have really enjoyed the show. So funny at times I almost Dike'd my pants :p. Also thanks to you all Kira is now "Jesus" Yamato and ZZ is "Judau and the Junkyard Kids" to me. Definitely looking forward to more Baby Gundam in the coming year ;).
Arbiter GUNDAM

hawk of endymion wrote:
You know what Neo, as long as Goof Lebouf isn't in the next Transformers, I'm not gonna care about Sir Bay. I mean, he made a good call with Rosie Whitely, hopefully he'll get a good actor for Sam/Spike. Preferably a Harrison Ford-type.

--Freyja Wion
Dollow

I have the picked the final clips of the show, and I am working on the final things before the clip show ep is done. Thank you gundamn for all your hard work.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
hotlimit

amishpriest wrote:Great ep! Been listening for awhile and have really enjoyed the show. So funny at times I almost Dike'd my pants :p. Also thanks to you all Kira is now "Jesus" Yamato and ZZ is "Judau and the Junkyard Kids" to me. Definitely looking forward to more Baby Gundam in the coming year ;).
Don't forget Zechs is Low-Rent Char
Arbiter GUNDAM

I've heard there may be a Defender of Destiny HD remaster in the works?

--Freyja Wion
Chavelo

I laughed at the rocking a brostache comment xD