Real Steel

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Spiegel

Re: Real Steel

I have to reiterate Strike Zero's sentiments about this movie. It was just really fun. It's not going to be praised as the greatest this or that and it probably won't win any awards, but I was happy to give my money to see this in theaters. Considering how it's becoming more and more common to feel as though you've been robbed when stepping out of a theater, it was refreshing to get my money's worth.
Zeonista

Thanks to StrikeZero for the encouraging review. Might have to go see it this weekend, then.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
YokozunaBulldozer

I haven't seen the movie yet but I liked the design for Atom that I got the figure :)
Just watching the trailer it loosely reminded me of the anime adaptation of Red Baron
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
zerogradius

Real Steel was one of the better movies for the year. The last fight was especially awesome, it capped off a great movie. I suspect a sequal will be down the line.
YokozunaBulldozer

Finally saw this film and really liked it. It felt like a well-pieced father-son family movie with robot battles.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER