Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Silverfox_Blade

Re: Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

Hi, Everyone. I'm Silverfox Blade, or Silverfox.
I'm from the merry land of England, where we have to gather what scraps of mecha we can together, and then guard them jealously together, hissing from our caves in jealously at the rest of the world.

I've been a mecha fan since I saw Transformers when I was a wee lad in the 80's, and remember seeing TF: The Movie at the cinema with my Dad. From there, I got into Battletech, and then into Anime through Robotech and Macross, which was also a natural direction from my love of Jet Fighters.
I'm a big fan of the Macross universe in all it's guises, and Gundam too. My ball is squarely in the Real Robot court, but occasionally gets thrown over the fence to the Super Robot garden.

I decided to come onto the forums after spending a lot of time coming here for mecha profiles, reviews, and then finally took the plunge after listening to Gundamn! at work.
Epiales_Gundam

Howdy all :)

I'm Epiales (or James if you prefer). I'm probably the biggest Gundam fan out of all my friends and I have watched every single series from Mobile Suit Gundam to Gundam 00. I am also finally getting my ass into gear and writing an original series set in the Cosmic Era and three sets of Astray side stories relating to the Third Bloody Valentine War (C.E. 75-C.E. 77).
"Xandy Nakashima, GINN, taking off!!" ~ Gundam SEED Shimai Astray X
Kei Katsuragi

Greetings, lovely entourage of Mecha Talk. I've been going to MAHQ for years, and started listening to the podcasts awhile back. I've never been a guy to sign up for Forums, but I'm a huge sci-fi anime buff (especially mecha :wink: ) so what the hell, why not join. I am named after the protagonist of one of the first mech series I ever watched: Super Dimension Century Orguss.

I used to build and paint models, but now I just collect action figures. Really expensive action figures. (One day that 600$ Gunbuster action figure will be mine :D )

I also write, often sci-fi, most of it goes into creating back stories for Mekton Zeta games, but I do work on my own projects that I hope to see finished.

And my Top 5 favorite Mecha series/OVA's are as followed
1. Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
2. Aim for the Top! Gunbuster
3. Super Dimension Century Orguss (nostalgia glasses 8) )
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion
5. Megazone 23 (I pretend part 2 doesn't exist)

My Top 5, non-Mecha series/OVA's are as followed
1. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
2. Banner of the Stars/Crest of the Stars
3. Space Pirate Captain Harlock
4. Ranma 1/2
5. Cowboy Bebop
ShadowCell

oop. thirty pages. time for a new thread.