Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon thread(1)

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Overlord Zaru

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon thread(1)

Figured we could use one. Has mecha and technomagic.

Thoughts on it? I think it will be as entertaining as Geass, but still quite good.

My favorite girls so far would be Kimi, Tomo, and Naomasa(the Wrench Wench. She also pilots a mecha). Favorite male characters would be Tenzou, Mecha-Dragon, and the old due with Tonbokiri.

And how will Tori save Horizon from the Testament Union when that same group schooled them during the Musashi raid?
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
Gundam Meister

Re: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon thread(1)

So far I'm liking this series my favorite male characters are Tadakatsu Honda,Muneshige Tachibana , Tori Aoi and Shirojiro Bertoni my favorite female characters are Kimi Aoi, Futayo Honda, Gin Tachibana, Kazuno , Makiko Oriotorai and P-01s (Horizon Ariadust)
Ocho

Re: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon thread(1)

Im already annoyed with the series I'm droping it because the main character is a giant wuss that I can't identify with!
"I... I won't die alone. I'm gonna take your soul along with me when I go.""Because of your stupidity the earth remains trampled under the feet of fools."