What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

I am vengeance! I am the night! I... am... BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY!!!!
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Zeonic Glory

I somewhat recently started a new playthrough in Fallout: New Vegas so I could make full use of the Gun Runner's Arsenal DLC. Unfortunately, my Xbox died last weekend and I'll need to get a new one before Battlefield 3 comes out.

On the PC front, I've been trying to get back into Battle Moon Wars. To my dismay, the latest save that I have to load is right before the stage where you infiltrate the Einzbern basement and only have Lancer, Rider, and Archer. Even on a third New Game+, that stage never fails to frustrate me.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Mu La Flaga

Dissidia Duodecim 012 got it recently and playing it, enjoying it.
Brand new version on cheap anyway, including codes for DLC for Tifa's other costume.
ZeonsSilverStar

Right now I'm still trudging through Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection. Haven't had the time to play it the way I want because of my classes. Now today I picked up Batman: Arkham City, I was gonna buy Spiderman Edge of Time but the clerk talked me out of it.
''Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?'' Xigbar
Mu La Flaga

Got these games recently.
Spending too much on games heh.

3DS:
Puzzle Bobble Universe

DS:
Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals aka Lufia 2 remake

PSP:
Star Ocean First Departure
Phantasy Star Portable 2

I also got a few PSN games including BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, Personna 1 and 3.
So got some awesome stuff for my PSP to play. :mrgreen:
RX-93v2_Hi-Nu

I'm stuck on Arkham City for now, until AC: Revelations is out next week. I've been playing a lot DWG3 lately and Transformers: War for Cybertron to kill time or get into co-op with my friends.

I also picked up Ultimate Tenkaichi and regret wasting money on yet another DBZ game that failed to deliver. The combat system is so boring I can't even get through the Saiyan Saga without falling asleep, distracted by something else, or motivated to just play something else... I should just sell it and get MW3, =P
Legacy Billiards

My latest game Ra-one. It is very not that nice but i enjoying playing this. In this game you have to cross different stages by killing all the enemies. You can perform different action stunts and you can get killing accessories as you finish your stage. Ra-one is typically a game for small children but young can enjoy playing this game.
APendragon

I'm going back and forth between a couple, but the most recent one I started was Skies of Arcadia earlier today, which I've wanted to play for quite a long time. In terms of newer games, I'm working near the end of my first playthrough of Fate/Extra.
mcred23

I got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 at midnight last night. Beat the single player campaign, which was fun and entertaining, and put about two hours into multiplayer, which is solid and fun as always. Haven't really gotten to many of the new features yet, but so far they've been good.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Zeonic Glory

Although it came in last week, I decided to start playing Fate/Extra today. I think I'll go for Saber in my first playthrough and go from there.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
vivianny

Aion is my favorite RPG Games.I also like MMO Games Online Free Games
Last edited by vivianny on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heecarl_Reez

Xenoblade Chronicles (smh NoA...) and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, both for Wii. Clocking approx 80 hours for Xenoblade and still haven't cleared it yet (damn this game is huge), for now I have to put it down for Skyward Sword. And really enjoying this Zelda, the motion+ works well for me, the artstyle is fantastic, and the dungeons keep getting better. :)
YokozunaBulldozer

Saint's Row: The Third, Inazuma Eleven 3, Skyrim, Ikaruga
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Mu La Flaga

DS:
B-Team: Metal Cartoon Squad.
Ninja Gaiden Dragonsword.

3DS:
Sonic Generations.

So yeah.
Not sure if I like or dislike B-Team yet, might need to play it more.
Mu La Flaga

Got Shinobi and Mario Kart 7 recently.
I really like Mario Kart 7.

Haven't played Shinnobi yet, I traded in B-Team it wasn't a keeper to me.
mcred23

After having it suggested by a bunch of people, and wanting a break from Modern Warfare 3 (And desperately waiting for a patch to make Madden 12 playable, cause it ain't now :evil:), I went and picked up Saints Row: The Third today. I've put in about five hours already, and it is just insanely over the top and extremely fun. Nothing like running around stealing helicopters and causing mayhem. :twisted:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Ocho

My last game was Mass Effect 2 until my xbox died. Now I can look forward to getting my preordered mass-effect 3 and playing it with my broken xbox... T_T
"I... I won't die alone. I'm gonna take your soul along with me when I go.""Because of your stupidity the earth remains trampled under the feet of fools."
Mickeymac92

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is my latest and last buy of the year. 3 hours in and it's finally kicking off. So far I'm really enjoying it and I can't wait to explore the overworld. The game feels more story focused this time around, which was what I wanted out of the series all along. The motion controls work great, though I found some of them to be poorly explained (I spent ~25 minutes trying to figure out the flying controls). Overall, it's made a very good first impression.
YokozunaBulldozer

Skyrim, King Of Fighters XIII, 2nd Super Robot Wars Z, still playing Inazuma Eleven 3
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Mickeymac92

YokozunaBulldozer wrote:Skyrim, King Of Fighters XIII, 2nd Super Robot Wars Z, still playing Inazuma Eleven 3
My top 3 games of the year, all in one buy! :D Hope you like them. And I dunno if this is the place to ask this, but how's Izuna Eleven?

Anyways, My purchases over the last 3 days:

Nin2-Jump (XBLA)
Sonic CD (XBLA)
Hard Corps Uprising (XBLA)
GuWange (XBLA)
Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury (XBLA)
Radiant Silvergun (XBLA)
Fluidity (Wiiware, through Club Nintendo)
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Guilty Gear 2: Overture (Xbox 360)
King of Fighters '99 (PSOne)
Iridion II (GBA)
Mega Man X7 (PS2)

All for the price of one brand new 360/PS3 game. I know I said Skyward Sword was my last purchase, but I couldn't help myself. :P