Ep. 088 - Face the Gundamnation!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
yazi88

Re: Ep. 088 - Face the Gundamnation!

Would Oliver May from Nazis in sp- I mean MS IGLOO count as a good guy that pilots a MA. He certainly does a much better job with the Big Rang than Kou and is a fair pilot unlike douche Yamato.

Good job with all the callers. Y'all sounded like you really enjoyed yourselves (especially Soulbro bashing). Hopefully next year I might join in and finally break my shyness of actually vocally speaking with people online.

Although one thing I might add for "My little Pony" (Shutter), Bill Clinton was on NPR not too long ago and even he knows about the show as he actually answered trivia questions about it. This show has kinda gone too far. Although I would still rather watch it over garbage reality shows like Jersey Shore and Keeping up with the whatevers.
Red Comet90

I wish I could have attended the live call in show. I'm grateful you guys took the time out of your Sunday to do this. I put my question in the mail bag, but happy 4th year Gundamn!
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Crestborne

Finally! THE EGGMAN HAS COME...wait, Neo broke that bit a few weeks ago. Crap. Here is my obligatory once-a-year comment on Mechatalk...

Now, to wait a see what a Mod does to me.
My Body Is Ready.

(O_0 all of the above comments are in humor, and are not to be taken in any way seriously. KTHXBAI)
MAHQ's Official Resident Brony
Co-Host - Ex Vs The Gundamnation w/ Soulbro
Wheel Of Doom Stream - Monday 7pm EST
twitch.tv/powerborne
The Loser Villain

Hey, what's the contact info on the Rise from the Ashes web Comic? is it Erik or Eric?
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Crestborne

[email protected]

The Names Eric, Loser Villan. Nice ta meet cha
MAHQ's Official Resident Brony
Co-Host - Ex Vs The Gundamnation w/ Soulbro
Wheel Of Doom Stream - Monday 7pm EST
twitch.tv/powerborne