Valkyria Chronicles Anime

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
NastyNate

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Anime

Does anyone know if the second and third game extend the story of the main characters or if it is a new cast?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Destiny_Gundam

From what I know the games are independant, though past game characters (even dead ones) are available through DLC.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
APendragon

Welkin and Alicia appear in VC2 as shopkeepers on the school grounds, though they play no significant part in the story.

My understanding of VC3 is that it takes place concurrently with VC1, and much of Squad 7 appears as a cameo, but whether they participate in a fight or two for fanservice's sake I don't remember exactly. I really need to just import it if there's not gonna be a localization...
NastyNate

Destiny_Gundam wrote:From what I know the games are independant, though past game characters (even dead ones) are available through DLC.
That stinks my psp can not play dlc. :(

If anyone wants to join me I found a sega podcast about Valkyria Chronicles and I am listening to it now.
http://sega-addicts.murnaumusic.com/?p=4198
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

Destiny_Gundam

If you guys are going to talk further about the games, take it to the gaming subforum.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
NastyNate

Just kind of a lolz for me. A buddy of mine had already seen the show and he told me that I was going to get majorly teared up at the end.
Spoiler
So I though that alicia was going to die the whole time. Just like Selverea did in the battle before.
I later found out he was just messing with my head. :evil:

NastyNate

Well DestinyGundam and all. You truely were right that the game is superior to the anime. I just beat the game and it was so amazing I was almost to tears at the ending. Would anyone be up for a skype talk about the game and anime sometime?