Reference image-hunting: ECOAS Normal Suits

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Ceiling_Squid

Reference image-hunting: ECOAS Normal Suits

I hope this was the right section for such a request. I'm in a bit of a conundrum right now hunting for concept art, and would like some help.

I've recently gotten into cosplay, and for my first costume ever I put together a classic Char Aznable for the 2011 SDCC. Being a big fan of Gundam, I've been itching to cut my teeth on something quite a bit more difficult since then, and was looking at all sorts of normal suits and pilot suits for a challenge.

Ultimately, I've decided that I'd like to build one of the armored normal suits worn by the ECOAS special forces in Gundam Unicorn. To be specific, those are the combat vacuum suits worn by the soldiers who deploy from the transforming Loto MS. I have another, non-Gundam costume project to do ahead of this one, but soon after that's taken care of I hope to get started on this, and want to be prepared.

My problem is, I can't seem to find many decent reference images of the ECOAS soldiers. The official character art for Daguza Mackle and his 2nd-in-command have them in ordinary uniform rather than the ECOAS armored suits, which doesn't do me much good. The best shot I have of the suits would be this one, which doesn't show a whole lot:

http://www.thatanimeblog.com/wp-content ... -01-69.jpg

Does anyone happen to have any concept art for the ECOAS normal suits, or know if any exists? Barring that, perhaps some decent, crisp screen stills of them? I'm trying to get some full-body reference shots, or even partial body ones that reveal close detail from various angles. As it stands I'm sort of stuck with just the one back shot.

At this point I may just have to resort to pausing my Unicorn DVD for references. If anyone could provide a little help image-hunting, I would be much obliged!
ShadowCell

Re: Reference image-hunting: ECOAS Normal Suits

this would be a better place to ask.

locked, since i can't merge or move threads in there.